Request: Cicero Sexlab Voice

Hi hi. I noticed Cicero has not gotten a custom voice for Sexlab yet. I thought it would be nice (shhh I have coulrophilia and a thing for Cicero).

It would also be cute if he giggled or laughed during, to keep in character to his crazy behavior. This would be amazing, and an instant download for me! Thank you to anyone ho may decide to pick up this project! <3

Also, I was wondering..The 'sexual vampire feeding' already exists, yes. But, it seems it's only vampire player on humanoid NPC. Is there a way to use it for male vampire NPC on female player/vampire NPC on humanoid player? Or is there a different mod for that? If neither, that would also be a lovely idea for the future.

Thank you!

By the way, ignore the highlighted 'w's. They needed to be copy and pasted, as that key doesn't work on my keyboard. :')))

• 3 months later...

I created a young gay Imperial named Vestius who was a deserter from the Imperial army, having been conscripted Spartan-style (lore-friendly, btw) as a boy and after years of physical, emotional, and sexual abuse at the hands of older trainers (they are fantasy Romans) escaped the border fort in Bruma just a mile from Skyrim. He was immediately caught while teaming up with the horse thief and attempting to escape to Hammerfell's coast along the Orsinian border mountains not under Imperial control and escape to sea. He's a thief and assassin who while charming and cute to all the ladies and acts like a gentleman, he obviously preferred the company of the love of his life Cicero until he went on a badass revenge rampage destroying the Dark Brotherhood after Astrid killed him when he refused to. Thus for that reason it's about time someone else besides me wanted them to mod the voices for each NPC character while in the act of love. (I balance the graphic sex of sexlab with the gritty violence of the game and the enhanced gore mods as well as try to work out a good story for each play-through. As a lifelong fan of brutally realistic swords-and-sorcery/blades-and-boobs films like "Conan the Barbarian" and "Flesh & Blood" and writers like Robert E. Howard, George R.R Martin, J. R. R. Tolkien, and being otherwise a stereotypical geek/nerd into history and weapons as well as carnal matters but too socially awkward to do anything besides channel it into this, this is great to see others who want this kind of realism.)  :)

• 11 months later...

I was hoping for something fun like this a while back but never saw it happen. I thought it was because most ppl hate him and it was niche. :/ There are a lot of mods I'd like to see. But most everything caters towards the extreme or obscene like I wanted to see more virginal sweet stuff romancey not hard core for those kind of play throughs. Light stuff. Cuddle stuff. XD

Archived