mods that don't work anymore

th8812

i recently bought sims last month and i decided to download some mods. a lot of them are animations that i think all work but I've download some that are paintings and also clothing but it seems that those don't work there not showing up in the mods list when i open up the game do these mods not work anymore or is there something im not doing right. i download the folder then take the mod from the folder and put it into the sims 4 mods folder like all the rest don't understand why it is not showing up in the sims mods list when i open the game.

You should tell witch mod does not show up. The best practice is, to ask the creator of the mod.

My fortuneteller cristal ball is defect since the last 200 years - so I cannot see what you ve downloaded. I guss, the most of the LL-Members got same cristal ball problems...

Did you enable Custom Content in your game options?

Please, read the description from the creator EXACTLY and COMPLETLY  BEFORE you install a mod. Some you have to handle as script / core mods - the most I guess are Custom Content.

Take a look at this site - this might help you with some installation problems

http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/08/mods-and-downloads/

For some mods and CC you need special EP like "Get To Work" to show up in game / to use it...

You have to read the descriptions too, because often the needed mesh of a hair or other stuff is not included in a CC but careful creators got links to the mesh in their descriptions.

You should specify which mods aren't working and it really depends on when the mod was downloaded and whether it was updated for the latest patch or not. For the most part clothing and CAS items and Buy/Build mods items should show without a problem. It's mostly script mods and core mods that need updating frequently.

Check this out

http://simscommunity.info/social/threads/broken-mods-cc-list.2537/

Archived