I cannot get HDT to work

chchch

I have read just about every tutorial on the internet and still cannot get HDT physics to work for the life of me.  Also, changing load order doesn't do a thing.  I have reinstalled skyrim several times and it still didn't change anything.  fI had it working when I initially downloaded it but now that I am trying to reinstall all of my mods it doesn't work.  I know the load order is probably wrong but even after reading through literally EVERY post on how to fix it, I have had no luck.

post-2102050-0-05172300-1501843740_thumb.png

I dont see SKSE in your list which is necessary

You should use XPMSE not XPMS which you have in MO installed right now

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/?

Did you build the hdt body in bodyslide? this is necessary for UUNP and CBBE

The breast and butt physics mod only delivers a setting file not the required meshes as said you have to build them via bodyslide.

Directly from cbbe's faq:

Q5: How do I make this HDT/JellyBoobs compatible?
A: Install the HDT PE and XPMSE and BodySlide. You need to use the BodySlide program in order to build physics compatible bodies. See its own mod page for info on how to.

post-425879-0-07832100-1501845392_thumb.png

Did you test it with and without armor? Armor needs to be hdt for it to work if you wear it obviously.

Sidenote:

You should take a look what overwrites your skeleton in MO it should only be overwritten if you are really sure about it. Some mods come with their own skeleton (for example some running animation mods or ragdoll mods) so make sure the skeleton itself only gets overwritten by a mod you know it has to overwrite it. Otherwise you end up with a overwritten skeleton that misses important nodes for animations or mods that scale them.

Again its very important to make sure you dont overwrite the skeleton_female.hkx or anything from it in general without knowing its necessary!

Reinstalling skyrim wont help in any way and wont do anything. You have a problem with a mod reinstalling skyrim wont help obviously if the base game works, even less with MO as MO dosent place mod files in the data directory so nothing gets overwritten. Just saying for future trial and error runs.

What you are showing us in the screenshot is not the load order in general terms I assume you know that. The load order is on the right hand side of MO. If you get asked in future tech support request for a load order they speak about the right side of MO so make a screenshot of that or even better of both. There can never be to much information on a support request, besides really off topic things.

Thank you, I will try that.  I did build the HDT body in bodyslide and I do have skse installed but I don't know how to make it appear on the list. 

And Just curious, why do I not need the HDT breast and butt physics extension?  Is it included in the skeleton?

Well there were a few additional problems I had to fix but it still doesn't work out.  There were SKSE files in the overwrite which I moved to the SKSE mod (hopefully that was the right thing to do).  I am thinking it might have to do with file locations.  I exported the HDT body in bodyslide to 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Skyrim\Mod Organizer\mods\Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-\meshes\actors\character\character assets

and also 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets

just in case.  

But there just doesn't seem to be any noticeable changes other than the CBBE textures loading (which they had done previously anyway).     

Well there were a few additional problems I had to fix but it still doesn't work out.  There were SKSE files in the overwrite which I moved to the SKSE mod (hopefully that was the right thing to do).  I am thinking it might have to do with file locations.  I exported the HDT body in bodyslide to

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Skyrim\Mod Organizer\mods\Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-\meshes\actors\character\character assets

and also

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets

just in case. 

But there just doesn't seem to be any noticeable changes other than the CBBE textures loading (which they had done previously anyway).    

The mod you used for the jiggle is completly fine I dont know why the other guy thinks it uses tbbp (tbbp is a old way for the breast and butt bounce just a animation that is the same allways).

Also in contradiction to what he said cbbe by default dosent come with a physics.xml the skeleton and the body mesh only support physics they dont have settings for it. So if you dont use a mod like the one you used, you use the default settings that come with HDT-Physics extentsion (hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml)

The mod you used has a physics.xml (hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml) and is fine therefore.

So since you sure allready deleted it hdt physics extension comes with a default one that is now active again since you deleted your mod. Just see if you like it and if you want the jiggle to be diffrent use a mod like the one you had installed as they contain the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP which overwrites the default one and is defining the amound of jiggle for breasts and butt.

Again I assume you used http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54044/? "HDT Breast And Butt Physics - TBBP BBP Supported by threedeedevil" it is completly fine.

I made you a picture showing you a old tbbp mod and a regular hdt mod since you sure are confused since I say something else then the other guy, that has not used google to look at the mod like I did obviously, just look at it is should explain the diffrence.

post-425879-0-93957300-1502067480_thumb.png

Dont you think it might be usefull to tell us what files you suddenly had in the overwrite folder?!?

I am thinking it might have to do with file locations.  I exported the HDT body in bodyslide to

Do you even have Bodyslide added to MO like it tells you in the installation guide? I also dont see it in your picture? Thats why I said there cant be to much information now I have to quesiton you that and assume as you dont get it done you failed to do so.

Next time make a picture of all related mods in your loadorder so we can see you have all requirements installed

If you have bodyslide installed in MO you dont have to export anything and the file locations will be fine... whatever you put in the data directory will get overwritten anyway if MO has a mod that contains the same files.

STEP BY STEP GUIDE with information you could have found yourself btw directly in the FAQ from cbbe and bodyslide:

I even made you a pictured step by step guid fitting to the below numbers. The Mod priority on the left side of MO is as seen on my picture.

So you read the following points and if you are not sure what you do look on the picture I added right below

post-425879-0-10385400-1502064220_thumb.png

Q5: How do I make this HDT/JellyBoobs compatible?

A: Install the HDT PE and XPMSE and BodySlide. You need to use the BodySlide program in order to build physics compatible bodies. See its own mod page for info on how to

#1: How to use the program (Bodyslide) with Mod Organizer:

1.) Install or download the archive to Mod Organizer like you would any other mod.

2.) Enable the mod and make sure it is loaded after your body mod(s) but before all BodySlide addons.

3.) Go to the "Data" tab to the right of MO and navigate to "CalienteTools/BodySlide/BodySlide.exe".

4.) Right-click "BodySlide.exe" -> Add as executable.

5.) Choose "BodySlide" in your executable list and run it.

6. Run bodyslide like it was described in the previous step or you see it on the picture choose cbbe body hdt and the preset you like and click on build.

If you just did all of that its literally impossible really 100% impossible it dosent work. So if you walk or jump and your breasts dont jiggle do it again as you 100% guaranteed did fail at one of the necessary requirments or steps.

REMINDER: ingame if you have a armor on you dont see any hdt effect if the armor has non you only build them for the naked body!

If you still dont get it to work even tough as said that is seriously impossible make another screenshot of MO that includes all requirements so we can see you have them and include bodyslide like in my screenshot (showing cbbe hdt) so I can be sure you are able to use it.

Also make a screenshot once you have build the bodys that shows me you have the meshes in bodyslide/meshes/actors/character/character assets

Sidenote: As allready said for the future make sure nothing overwrites XPMSE if you are not sure it has to.

• 3 weeks later...

Its been a while because I just moved to a different state so I now just got to testing it again.  It wasn't working after what you told me to do even though I had almost everything in the exact configuration before.  For some reason it is working now and the only explanation I have is this.  I have been having cpu issues and figured out that I was just being a dumbass and left power saver mode on so now I get 60 fps on all my games.  The only thing that changed from the time I was trying to fix my mods and now was turning it off.  It doesn't make any sense why that changed as thing but at least it works now.  Thank you!

Archived