This is what my female character's chest looks like after installing breast/butt physics

Fixadent

Most of the time it is the skeleton XP32 or XP32 extended is use. Also if you have one of these already make sure no other mods are overwriting it. Myself always make sure it is low in your load order. HDT physics needs some extra bones that  have been added to these skeleton.

Most of the time it is the skeleton XP32 or XP32 extended is use. Also if you have one of these already make sure no other mods are overwriting it. Myself always make sure it is low in your load order. HDT physics needs some extra bones that  have been added to these skeleton.

Here's my load order.

load_order.jpg

I assume you are using breast physics, I remember when I tried using physics with my custom body the breasts on occasion would collapse/stretch when equipping clothing. I assume this is still an issue, I haven't bothered using those physics since encountering that issue so I don't know. But you could try using your body without physics and see if it still occurs.

I assume you are using breast physics, I remember when I tried using physics with my custom body the breasts on occasion would collapse/stretch when equipping clothing. I assume this is still an issue, I haven't bothered using those physics since encountering that issue so I don't know. But you could try using your body without physics and see if it still occurs.

I'm using the standard CBBE body with Hotaling's brest and butt bounce physics.

Is there any way I can make it compatible with clothing?

This advice is only relevant for Skyrim. Fallout 4 doesn't have HDT physics or XP32 skeletons. You forgot what forum you're in when you replied to the OP.

This advice is only relevant for Skyrim. Fallout 4 doesn't have HDT physics or XP32 skeletons. You forgot what forum you're in when you replied to the OP.

What is causing this problem?

Why does it only happen when I have breast and butt bounce physics enabled in bodyslide?

• 2 weeks later...

What is causing this problem?

Why does it only happen when I have breast and butt bounce physics enabled in bodyslide?

VonHelton to the rescue! LOL.......

post-95619-0-30824600-1503754003_thumb.jpg

Click like I show in the pic.

:P :P :P :P :P

Archived