Adding Silver Shroud Script to armor...

Hey guys... So I am a total n00b when it comes to creating my own mods and what not... I managed to scrape together a nice new SS outfit that looks a little more slutty (for female characters, obviously) that actually functions just like the SS normal Costume in game... with all the dialog and such in game... but it was just copying as override into a new ESP and such through FO4edit... basically just took everything from the SS and changed the mesh to target the slutty .nif from another mod. I havent re uploaded it anywhere it was just for my personal use. So no stealing or anything like that. But now I don't want to really wear the SS outfit all the time and I'd prefer to wear my own armor (from another mod... High heels and all). Basically want I want is to apply that script to a random piece of armor from that mod so I can wear it and still be all ninja crime fighter and what not without the tired old looking SS outfit.

TL;DR version:

Me=mod creating/CK n00b and I want to add the SS script to a random piece of armor. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance to anyone that is nice enough to lend a helping hand!!!

You can try to just swap the SS amor mesh to another one? Don't need to add a script to an armor when you can just add a new mesh to SS.

To further elaborate on this post:

1. Open the CK and load Fallout 4 as the ESM and active file.

2. Create a new armor-addon with your mesh. Altenatively, you can look for the Silver Shroud outfit add-on and edit it by redirecting the female nif file to your outfit.

2a. If you created a different armor add-on, you will need to open the Silver Shroud Armor and replace the add-on with yours and make sure the other one is deleted.

3. Save

ok great guys thanks for the responses!!! I just did the first one and changed meshes in my SS Replacer ESP that I had made with the slooter version of the trench coat to the heels/dress version I have... it looks great... only one caveat... when i drop the item it seems to have no "weight" to it... as in it just floats in mid air and I cant pick it back up... any help with that?

Archived