I don't know if this will fix it permanently or if racked items will maintain this orientation, but you can select the rack in the console and use these commands:

getangle z

This will show you the current z-axis orientation. It looks to be about 90 degrees out from the wall, so once you have that number you can use:

setangle z ###

Where "###" is 90 or -90 degrees off from the number you got from getangle.

EXAMPLE:

if "getangle z" shows a number like (for example) 203.04, you'd try "setangle z 293.04" or "setangle z 113.04".

I am assuming the rack is 90 degrees off of the wall, it might be a little off. Just use other numbers than 90.

I don't remember having that bug before, so I would think it's a mod you're using that's doing it. If you are using mfgconsole or a mod that includes it, you can click on the item and see what mod made the change.

I don't know if this will fix it permanently or if racked items will maintain this orientation, but you can select the rack in the console and use these commands:

getangle z

This will show you the current z-axis orientation. It looks to be about 90 degrees out from the wall, so once you have that number you can use:

setangle z ###

Where "###" is 90 or -90 degrees off from the number you got from getangle.

EXAMPLE:

if "getangle z" shows a number like (for example) 203.04, you'd try "setangle z 293.04" or "setangle z 113.04".

I am assuming the rack is 90 degrees off of the wall, it might be a little off. Just use other numbers than 90.

I don't remember having that bug before, so I would think it's a mod you're using that's doing it. If you are using mfgconsole or a mod that includes it, you can click on the item and see what mod made the change.

Tried that before, sadly don't work on that kind of objects. Already run SSEdit to check mods that change that weapon rack reference, but no luck. mfgconsole don't work on SSE

Archived