Lovers Rape / Slaves question

So after being able to successfully convert some girl to my slave in-game awhile ago, now I cant seem to even rape someone in general.

I jack up all the settings in the spell to make it VERY easy to succeed, even turn on Chaos mode at times.

But 99% of the time the only thing that happens is it either hits and makes that like "contact" sound meaning it didn't work, or the character i'm using it on bends backwards like a Matrix dodge, which i assume means they dodged it.

Yet when these two things are the ONLY things that happen, it makes me wonder...

Is the success rate of me pulling it off dependent on a stat? like if i were to lvl up some stat abunch to max, it would work like 100% of the time?

I'm able to rape in level one.

You use WappyOnes Rapers ? In the setting sell you have the "help" button which tells you what your current settings will do.

You can disable the block chance, lower the armor protection,...

In my game the NPCs must have very low health ( below 20% ),  and I must have almost full health and fatigue, so I can rape them.

It's a calculation of attacker health and fatigue  against target health and fatigue. ( +- the other settings )

I'm able to rape in level one.

You use WappyOnes Rapers ? In the setting sell you have the "help" button which tells you what your current settings will do.

You can disable the block chance, lower the armor protection,...

In my game the NPCs must have very low health ( below 20% ),  and I must have almost full health and fatigue, so I can rape them.

It's a calculation of attacker health and fatigue  against target health and fatigue. ( +- the other settings )

Yeah i use LoversRaperS.

Oh, didn't know PC health had an effect on it, will try~

Edit: Oh wait, the WappyOne vers is an extension, ive just been using Base / Default RaperS x3 i shall try with that now~

Sooo...There is no "help" button in any of the settings (Rape settings (contact), Rape settings (global)).

And I think i've talked about this before, but there's no such spell as "RapeMe" or anything of the sort.

So idk if i have some wierd outdated version, dont have the full package or what.

Can't be load order because i always use BOSS when adding new things.

Post your load order. If you still have the original Rapers, uninstall that one and use only Wappys Rapers.

As far as BOSS, it can only sort the mods it knows. It will place all unknown mods at the bottom, then you need to sort those ones by hand.

There is a help button in WappyOnes Rapers.

post-3205-0-89383000-1501025257_thumb.jpg every setting page has the help button

If you click it you get a description of your current setting

post-3205-0-94103500-1501025264_thumb.jpg

And BOSS: The Lovers Mods in BOSS are better sorted than a few years ago, but still some are bugs. ( see my yellow Link)

And always sort the Mods BOSS did not know and placed at the end of the load order. Do not ignore the Mods! Sort them manually !

I know about sorting things, thats what i did for like 2 days straight when the game wouldn't load upon starting new file x3

And yeah, getting the Wappy one fixed it.

Archived