(request) Fo4 free roam sex cam.

lycanwarrior

I like using the adults mods. I am tired that I'm not able to move the first person or third person view on the fly. when I'm doing ground animation the third person and first person view somewhat works but I'm so zoomed in or zoomed out to not get the perfect view. I would like to change the zoom view on the fly when doing the animations. anyone know a mod for this or is able to make one up for download?

if there is a mod that does this can you provide the download think and name of it. thanks.

Use the command tfc (toggle free cam). Also the community patch has an NPC - NPC dialogue camera angle that you can see by activating them when they're in an animation.

Vinfamy has said they're working on more camera angle stuff, so planning for a dynamic, fixed 3rd person camera system might already be in the works, as well as a 1st person camera which has been in relatively high demand since Doc made the framework.

But yeah, just use tfc or FO4 hotkeys like srayes said until then and you can basically get whatever angle you want :)

Vinfamy has said they're working on more camera angle stuff, so planning for a dynamic, fixed 3rd person camera system might already be in the works, as well as a 1st person camera which has been in relatively high demand since Doc made the framework.

jaam is on it ... brilliant work he's doing now.

jaam is on it ... brilliant work he's doing now.

That's good to know! I'm so ready 

Archived