Creation Kit "preview head" only showing teeth and eyes

Ok so I have this really strange bug with the creation kit that I cannot pinpoint.

When I load up the creation kit and try to view an NPC face under "preview head" all I get is the teeth and eyes, but the body preview shows the face.

I've tried uninstalling ENB, and I made my Data folder go back to vanilla by creating a new data folder and just moving over all the vanilla skyrim content and this hasn't worked.

Anyone know how to fix this?

• 5 months later...
Guest SemiPr0

Having this problem too, reinstalling things doesn't seem to be addressing it.

I generally love mysteries but this one is annoying. This used to work without any issue whatsoever.

Guest Plastrader

You will have to reinstall Skyrim aswell.

By reinstalling both you'll also be granted the source code of the scripts and everything.

So remove the CK(if you look in remove pgs in the control panel and see the CK there, uninstall it from there)

remove Skyrim

Install Skyrim

Install the CK

(both from steam)

HOWEVER!

This will also scew up your installed mods so it will take some time to get the game up and running as you'd like.

Guest Plastrader

Hmm...

I'm pretty sure OP and the others having issues with this meant the actor form\face anim preview

But then again as it's not stated... :-/

I had the issue with the face anim preview and my above post was how I fixed it.

Guest Plastrader

So your saying that I spent ~1 hrs yesterday reinstalling stuff just to discover that I've missed ticking a checkbox?! hahahahaaa! :D

Either way I got the sources of the scripts so I'm not exactly complaining.

I rest my case :)

• 2 weeks later...

So your saying that I spent ~1 hrs yesterday reinstalling stuff just to discover that I've missed ticking a checkbox?! hahahahaaa! :D

Either way I got the sources of the scripts so I'm not exactly complaining.

I rest my case :)

could you be more specific, please. :heart:

Archived