Simple combat rape mod?

tetaniBellus

Does anyone know if there's a mod around that works with the most recent sexlab update that just adds a simple percentage chance that a combatant will rape after the enemy falls under a certain health percentage? I believe sexlab defeat used to function that way but it has since become too script heavy for me to run.

The combat surrender option in Deviously Cursed Loot might be of interest as well

Try Sexlab Leveling.

do either of these add the same functionality for npc vs npc encounters?

I use Leveling as well and would recommend it (but TnT beat me) but it might be too simple for what you want.

It doesn't do any NPC on NPC at all, and PC on NPC has to be triggered by you via hotkey. I think anything NPC on NPC will involve some scripts and the only mod besides Defeat that might do that with some success is Scent of Sex.  It is too script heavy for some other people and can be a bit tricky to setup. Actively supported with a number of fans though (it looks like at least) so there should be some help available.

Archived