How to get the highest possible attraction between sims

Has anyone figured out how to make it so your sims are 100% attracted to one another? :unsure:  For example I use the debug menu to look at the information on how the sims rate one another and even though I used the cheat to make both sims 10/10 attractive, gave them the same personality and compatible signs the attraction between the 2 is not all that high. :(  If anyone has any tips or recommendations that would be wholeheartedly appreciated. :D:heart:  :heart:  

Yup,what JR said is right.You can check it,with click on your sim,and check surroundings,or so.(play not in english). The more Traits the Sims know,the Zodiacs,and the Friendship/Romantic Thing ,plus certain Traits this number gets higher.Highest i´ve seen is 410.

• 1 month later...

Hopeless Romantic would be best for that, lots of woohoo, so they `d start wishing for it and marriage.

Are you looking into debug>show info or the second one, show attractions?

Thank you guys for answering and sorry I am replying so late probably should have followed my topic. I would look at the sims attraction for one another with the debug tool,but their attraction would range from the 20's to like 70's. Although one time a guy liked the girl at like 104,but she only thought of him as a 30 or a 40. My question is how would you get their attraction for one another up to the hundreds or something akin to that.  :D

Yup,what JR said is right.You can check it,with click on your sim,and check surroundings,or so.(play not in english). The more Traits the Sims know,the Zodiacs,and the Friendship/Romantic Thing ,plus certain Traits this number gets higher.Highest i´ve seen is 410.

What traits did you use that caused such a result? My problem is my sims don't always figure out other sims traits that well like if I have a shy girl sim and the guy is shy they don't pick up on that both of them share a trait or other instances were the sims have kinky traits and they don't discover those either. I have even had sims who have had the same traits, matching zodiac the whole kit and caboodle and not like each other. Your guys advice is much appreciated. :D

Flirty, Brooding and Hopeless Romantic to a female sim....

makes a whore!! LOL I've test test it! She gets every man in town and if there are not many, she gets even women!

That's funny I am trying to make a couple that are completely faithful,but have a high attraction and I tried Otti's advice,but still no dice. Even though I gave both of them  the same traits like hopeless romantic,irresistible and great kisser in kw's attraction system they ranked each other in the thirties even though I made their bodies match their ideal turn on's and I changed both their physical attractiveness to 10. Oy vay. :D

@ ​lovelybones:do you use the more traits mod from MTS? i Use them,maybe this is the thingy,that i have these high numbers. PS: When i found out,how to show Pics here (I´m a Old Man,with high mileage ^^) i show you my Sim Traits and attractivity.

Yeah I have that,but usually in order to give them more traits I have to do it outside of CAS and use MC.Also just use the in game camera to take a screenshot and then go to choose file and find where your pictures are and just attach it to the post and I will be able to see it.I'm not tec savvy myself even though I am 21 there is a learning curve to all this that I am still adjusting to so you are not alone. Hope that helps. :D

Press C as many times as you want to get screenshots and you'll find them in \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Screenshots.

To upload an image there two ways. 1) Find an image file holder like this one https://placeholder.com/  upload your image, get the URL and type in a post [image] URL [/image] If the image is large use the [(Spoiler)] before the image. Eg [(Spoiler)][image] Image URL [/image][(/Spoiler)] without parenthesis (I add it because it works as spoiler even in the example) or

2) Just upload it and add it to your post. If it's a large one, use the Spoiler as above.  

If you want more about those words in brackets that work on any web site, google BBcode to find more! 

Flirty, Brooding and Hopeless Romantic to a female sim....

makes a whore!! LOL I've test test it! She gets every man in town and if there are not many, she gets even women!

That's funny I am trying to make a couple that are completely faithful,but have a high attraction and I tried Otti's advice,but still no dice. Even though I gave both of them  the same traits like hopeless romantic,irresistible and great kisser in kw's attraction system they ranked each other in the thirties even though I made their bodies match their ideal turn on's and I changed both their physical attractiveness to 10. Oy vay. :D

I believe that first you need to read how traits affect the sims. Take a look at this http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/traits/  That explains why a Flirty, Brooding and helpless romantic can be a whore.

Brooding sims get positive mood when socialize. A romantic interaction can make the Helpless Romantic sim fall in love easily and Flirty prohibits the sim from getting married. There goes passion. A romantic interaction when passion is autonomous and with an autonomy level > 40% leads to woohoo. 

I don't take issue with the traits themselves. You know I test both kw and passion.When I create sims I generally don't want my main sims to be whores side characters that's ok. My ultimate goal is to have a couple who has five kids,but wanting to wish for it of their own volition while having the highest possible attraction in kw's attraction system. That is my goal thank you for trying to help me. :D

Archived