Male body that supports female clothes?..

Hi. To say it straight, i'm not very familiar with Skyrim modding as is, so, maybe, my question would look dumb  - eh, that's okay, i guess.

So, it's no secret that 95% of mods containing modular clothing/armor is made for female only. And the remaining 5% that is made for male (which is, like, 3 mods, AFAIR) is kinda meh-worthy for my taste. Is there any way to make male body that would show the female-only clothing pieces (ones from Hmm What To Wear, especially), while retaining male variants of unisex armor sets? Or even female, that doesn't really matters that much. I've thought that, maybe, it is possible somehow to mod an existing female body (like UNP Skinny that i use, or whatever else) by flattening tits to absolute zero and marking it as "male", so it would resemble a sissy boy with SoS dick added later ingame, or so? Sure, it's possible to just make a female char and give it a shlong, but those tits...

I usually play as Dagi-Raht/Dunmer girlyboy, and would really appreciate the ability to wear female clothes for full-trap experience, finally. :)

Sorry if similar question was discussed before, i've searched through LL and other modding sites quite thoroughly and didn't found anything fitting.

As far as I know, there isn't any mod that specifically does something like this.

I suppose if you use BodySlide + RaceMenu, you could use BodyMorph on your female character to create a more androgynous body shape.

Maybe these threads can help you further:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/77869-femboy-content-thread-femboy-news-and-more/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14043-wip-official-tnt-custom-race-thread-or-what-the-femboy-idea-turned-into/

... but thinking about it, making a mod that just swaps in female models for armor shouldn't be too difficult... hmm. I'll play around with the idea a bit. Maybe I'll figure something out.

Archived