Need some advice on how to convert certain animations

I'm looking to use the Natural Walk and Silver Ranger animation mods, but they just aren't bouncy enough for my DMRA archer. The Natural Walk animations don't have the same jiggle to them as NoMaam's Expressive set, and the Silver Ranger one has no bounce at all.

What would I need to do to convert stuff like that? Is there any quick program like the Clothing Converter that can do it, or would it involve getting Blender?

In 3ds Max you can save the keys the bones you need, and then *copy* them via constraints to the new animation. 

However, in 3dsmax (for Oblivion) you must first find the animation with the correct hierarchy of the skeleton otherwise there will be problems,  import correct model(just corrected animation with deleted all keys)+the overlay sets of animation you want via constraints , import anim model via *merge* (It is possible with a cut skeleton (only the main bones and bones with the animation of the breast))  ,copy breast animation, export, import it into Blender and complete the movement along the Y axis (3ds max incorrectly exports the Y movement ), but it is not difficult if the movement is rectilinear.

This is a rather painful process. It's hard for me to describe everything in English ...

Archived