Who is TVD? (On the Nexus)

I have about 20 posts on the Nexus, and my latest: "Don't Call Me Settler is a usable and valuable mod" shure pushed some buttons. For one,

the links I gave to a couple FO4 mods sites, and to my video were pulled.

"Links removed."

"If I have to do this again I'm going to block you from posting - TVD."

Who is TVD? I don't want to ask on the Nexus, don't need anymore trouble.

The video:

Who is it? Honestly, I've no idea, but I'd assume they're one of the moderators over there - possibly one of the more reasonable ones. I've never had to deal with their staff any myself, but I've seen plenty of horror stories from people who got banned from Nexus just for accidentally offending a staff member in the chat (I might be exaggerating slightly, but they do definitely seem to make the rules up as they go, rather than following the rules they actually have posted). I'll stop myself before  go off on a tangent bashing them, though... I just mention that because they tend to be very anal about "modders' 'rights'", and hate the idea of "piracy" of mods - I have my own opinions on the subject, but, if you're on the Nexus sites, you have to deal with their rules. And when it comes to posting links to mods, they don't want to see links to mods on any outside sites unless the creator of that mod has given explicit permission for their mod to be rehosted there.

So, in short - the links you posted probably were to sites that did not have permission to be hosting that mod, and so linking to them was against the Nexus' rules.

TVD is The Vampire Dante, a Nexus moderator. Your links seem to have been removed for pointing to places where the mod is available without the author's permission, so that's why they were removed and you got that warning. Fair enough, imo, we don't want them either.

Edit: also closing this thread before everyone who has an axe to grind with nexus staff jumps in. Don't need more of that.