Hi all, I've decided to start sexy modding with TS4 and I've hit a snag. I like playing with trans characters in general, and I'd like some degree of flexibility over how far along in their transition they are. This means ladies with dicks and dudes with vaginas.

Now, the trans women I have options for, but making a trans man Sim with a vagina is proving tricky. Right now I'm on the verge of taking Cmar's penis mesh away from the game and defaulting everyone to vaginas, and then having LunarisEclipse's penis accessory set for all genders/frames via Sims4Studio, but this is a pretty ugly workaround.

Anyone got any tips on how to make this work? I'm using Wicked Whims and everything is 100% up to date.

Hi all, I've decided to start sexy modding with TS4 and I've hit a snag. I like playing with trans characters in general, and I'd like some degree of flexibility over how far along in their transition they are. This means ladies with dicks and dudes with vaginas.

Now, the trans women I have options for, but making a trans man Sim with a vagina is proving tricky. Right now I'm on the verge of taking Cmar's penis mesh away from the game and defaulting everyone to vaginas, and then having LunarisEclipse's penis accessory set for all genders/frames via Sims4Studio, but this is a pretty ugly workaround.

Anyone got any tips on how to make this work? I'm using Wicked Whims and everything is 100% up to date.

I haven't see that available. If it is it is hidden somewhere. Using a Penis as an assessor y might be the only way to get what you want to do done. I haven't seen too much in the way of demand for Female>Male Trans .. the opposite, yes as you well know there are options.

If you made or  have a mesh body for males with a vigina, you can make it compatible with WW as  "another penis to choise" Like the Luna's one. I'm workin a new penis for males, and because the mesh is diferent to the Cmar's and Luna's. I added a texture mask for make it compatible with skins tones. You can make some like that if works for you.

What NDS said. The cmar default penis was made before the gender patch, and it was "forcefully" updated for it, while the LunarEclipse one works wonderfully with it. And there's no need to use the accessory, you just need to use the penis selector in WW.