WW Exception file included Not quite sure what the problem is

Hey simsofallgawds!

I don't really know what is it, it's not an ordinary error, but searching with Google can only point me to outdated mods. Custom clothing mods, custom object mods, anything that affects the game visually in any way.

Well looks like I will have to just remove all mods for now. Thank you though! The mod is awesome overall.

However, I did update to the May 20th version of WW and another exception file was created, if you want to give that a look over and see if that helped I have added that. Thank you again!

lastException.txt

Hey simsofallgawds!

I don't really know what is it, it's not an ordinary error, but searching with Google can only point me to outdated mods. Custom clothing mods, custom object mods, anything that affects the game visually in any way.

Well looks like I will have to just remove all mods for now. Thank you though! The mod is awesome overall.

However, I did update to the May 20th version of WW and another exception file was created, if you want to give that a look over and see if that helped I have added that. Thank you again!

Same thing.

Hey simsofallgawds!

Same thing.

sigh, well it was worth a try, thank you again! I'm going to remove the game altogether and reinstall and load just WW just to double check and I will let you know if that helped. 

Hey simsofallgawds!

Same thing.

sigh, well it was worth a try, thank you again! I'm going to remove the game altogether and reinstall and load just WW just to double check and I will let you know if that helped. 

so I have reinstalled sims 4 and ran it without mods first, went smoothly. I now have added WW and animations from other creators that go along with WW and that's where the lag comes in. best way to describe it is the sims get stuck between the action and not in the action. I can't stop it as it just keeps trying to make this command run and it just will not. An exception file was not created so I'm not sure where to look. If you have any ideas on what to do or look for can you please let me know? thank you so much again! 

I also got these warnings but also got a warning it was MCCC command center log problem? anyone else? i'll also send a copy of the last exception file.

At last i found my problem.it was old mods after all.i had the no mosaic mod in from way back and some others that Command Centre changes for me.plus any other that i had not checked that could be outdated.so now no more warnings.

lastException_63631669609.txt