Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

BDSM/Tourer and police equipment objects and animations

Objects Animations

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

crashdodgers

crashdodgers

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Hi, I would love to have someone make some special BDSM/Tourer and police equipment objects and animations for them and what I am looking for is listed below.

Objects.

Rope/chains, to suspended a sim from the ceiling and walls.

Bench/table with restraints.

Whips/cane/birch, i.e. tree/bush branch.

Sex machine.

Electric shock devices/tenses machine.

Cattle prod.

Working peppier spray/stun gun.

Working Firearms, handgun and rifle.

Bow and arrow.

Target range.

Animations.

Rope/chains, sim suspended/chained to the wall and whip/electric shocked/strap-on sex.

Sex machine, a box with a dildo attached to an arm that moves back and forth at different speeds, for both A and V sex. Also make it work solo and controlled by another sim.

Bench/table with restraints, i.e. device for holding a sim in on place to be used for sex games.

Electric shock devices/tenses machine, a small hand held device with pads that can be placed on a sim and used electric shock by another sim.

Target range, something like a bowling ally, but used for target practise for firearms and bow/arrow.

Working Firearms/bow and arrow , to be used on the target range and for killing other sims.

Redabyss

Redabyss

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Zorak has some police-themed animations. 

I think the things you're asking are wayyyy to specific, they would required objects, and then animations to be made XD

Noir and Dark Sims

Noir and Dark Sims

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

I have most of that in my list of models to do. I need end other projects and time for start with something new.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Objects, Animations