Low Res Vagina with HDT Bounce and Jiggle

drblackapple

It is probably the skin you are using.

Not all of them have the coloring for all of the parts of a working vagina. I use Demoniac. I believe Fair Skin and Leyenda skin have all of the parts covered as well. There may be more, but I'm not familiar with them all.

Not all of them have the coloring for all of the parts of a working vagina. I use Demoniac. I believe Fair Skin and Leyenda skin have all of the parts covered as well. There may be more, but I'm not familiar with them all.

I use Fair Skin Complexion and have downloaded the HDT Bounce and Jiggle patch for that. I also use body option for cbbe (for moles), could that be the problem?

I use Fair Skin Complexion and have downloaded the HDT Bounce and Jiggle patch for that. I also use body option for cbbe (for moles), could that be the problem?

I'm not positive, as I haven't used fair skin in a few years actually.

What mod are you using for the vagina? Or am I reading what you posted wrong? I gathered that you are using some version of a working vagina. If you don't have it, try the all-in-one with the COS (Clams Of Skyrim) body version for CBBE. He has compatible skins with lots of options, bounce and jiggle options, and all kinds of neat stuff in a handy fomod installer. (IIRC fair skin is an option with different normal maps available)

Check the requirements, as some features need the original mods, but I have been using one version or another of it for quite some time.

Archived