Question about bodyslide with HDT

Guest somebody480

Guest somebody480

TL;DR I'm looking for a bodyslide compatible body that supports belly collisions with SOS and HDT creatures.

Sorry if there's an obvious answer, but I cant figure it out.

I'm trying to find working HDT body with vagina, and belly collisions that works with HDT creatures.

I know the first obvious answer would be to use the All-in-One HDT setup, but I'm wanting to use a custom slider preset body from bodyslide (I use cbbe). So far the best I've gotten working was with trepleen body. With it you can generate a body with working vagina and SOS collisions through Havok object, but no creature support.

Are there any bodies/setups that have hdt physics for belly collisions with SOS and HDT creatures, that can be customized through bodyslide?

Is the only option to use a preset body?

With either the "All-in-one" setup, or this one: *although this one is kinda outdated http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support/. You can create an own custom body using the right sliders and preset for CBBE and hdt schlongs should automatically be installed too.

However there's no integrated creature HDT with those mods so you should get creature HDT from somewhere else, you can find the one that supports the most creatures over at bazinga's hdt file. Just check the download page for a file called "Beast HDT" and install it: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2431-naturalistic-hdt-jiggle-and-collisions-xml-set/

Archived