Request/Idea Monster hunting bestiality mod

I have an request and idea for mod revolving around banging creatures and gaining bonuses from it. 
- drug pheromones craftable at chem station to attract specified monsters

- breeding with for example 10 Deathclaws would gave you ATK/DEF bonus perk  20 less damage from Deathclaws and at 30 they would become neutral towards you 

- minor quests given from NPCs to breed with legendary beasts 

- ability to breed with Dogmeat that would give him bonuses in combat like more health and so on

- ability to surrender to beasts when low on HP
- different bonuses from breeding with different animals 

- new raider group Beastmasters that would fight alongside monsters

I am not sure how much of this would be possible with current 4play since im a newbie when it comes to actually making mods. The biggest problem right now i think is the lack of animations for creatures. Im starting to learn basics of 3ds Max. I don't know how it will go for me but i will try to make some decent female human/male beast animations when i will be able to and when that will be done i will try to make this mod by myself. If someone (Leito for example) will make some creatures animations first i will just skip the animation part and try to make this mod ASAP

Like i said this is just idea that i will try to bring into reality but im still noob about mod development so i guess it will take time for me to learn everything needed especially if there will be no animations for critters. 
I would love to see someone more experienced pickup this idea too and create it instead of me but i still will try to make this happen if no one will start working on it.

Share some private insights on how this could work or even if this CAN actually work without fully developed F4SE and 4play. IDeas regarding additional functions would be appreciated as well.

Archived