Hello!

I'm using Bodytype and Racemenu and it's causing me some issues. In Bodytype configurations, in the option to choose between "disable, enable or morphs only", says that if you are using Racemenu sliders, must be set to "default. But even with that option, everytime I load the game, die and restart the game, Bodytype forces to set the meshes scales based on this mod again, and everytime I have to use showracemenu and load the preset to set the right bodysliders scales again. 

Is there any way to solve it?

I do not use bodytypes, but my first though would be to try the other settings regardless of what it says to use, if you are currently using default, which is disabled? then try setting to enabled if that does not work then try morphs only, if that does not work then you may have other problems, and would more likely get better help from the bodytypes homepage.

I do not use bodytypes, but my first though would be to try the other settings regardless of what it says to use, if you are currently using default, which is disabled? then try setting to enabled if that does not work then try morphs only, if that does not work then you may have other problems, and would more likely get better help from the bodytypes homepage.

I tried all settings in Bodytype, but the results is the same.

Archived