Adapting the Impossible Heels to male sims

JoshQ

A little bird asked me about porting the Impossible Heels to males, I don’t have any use for them in my game but is not a difficult task. VenusPrincess did the Chanel Stilettos it just require to modify the BOND resources to lift the sim automatically but there’s also another way:

• Previously adapt the heels mesh to the male legs (a job that requires patience but the heavy lifting is already done)
  • Open the original shoes on TSRWorkshop, very important: change the “Title” on the “Project Details” window, it can be whatever you want
  • Once you’re on the 3D preview disable female on the “Gender” section and enable male
  • Import your modified mesh (and textures if needed) and export to .sims3package or .package
  • The shoes will inherit the BOND values meaning it will modify the male sim’s height, exactly like its female counterpart
  • Just remember to take care of things like morphs and maybe the UV map, the “bone paint/weight/assignment” is the same

As always you don’t have to ask me for permission just download them and do whatever you want.

NOTE: a very useful tool for this kind of project is Wes H Merge Tools for Milkshape

Archived