Collision of hand with penis during blowjob

_KSS98_

I use AIO first of all, the character's hand collides perfectly with breasts when doing sexy idle but doesnot collide with the penis it just clip through it,also how do i get perfect blow job between characters like mouth colliding with penis ,etc should i ensure the there is a bone Connected to the some thing or HDT ?

Thanks in Advance

I think you are expecting way too much from this.

The collisions you are seeing are not between the meshes, they are between arbitrary geometrical 3D shapes that a modder placed somewhere relative to bones in the skeleton.

And when these collisions happen the bones get pushed away (if you set them to be pushable).

Then the mesh reacts to the bone movements.

Since noone ever bothered to make a ring of mouth bones you won't find any mod with collisions between schlong and mouth. It probably would look weird as hell too, since the mouth would just get pulled open in a very weird way, as if some shapeshifting alien monster tried to get rid of its human skin disguise ... I bet there's a movie with such a scene.

Right now blowjobs don't have any collisions, the mouth just gets assigned a "big Ohh" expression and that's where the animation should make the schlong enter the head mesh too.

And I also dont think that there is any mod out there that enables handjobs where the schlong gets guided by the hand. That's quite difficult to set up and imo the many additional finger bone HDT entries needed to make that look right are not really worth it.

But I never tried to do it myself. A few people who did told me that if you make the schlong wobbly (meaning not rigid) during sex animations deformations get ridiculous too easily.

I think you are expecting way too much from this.

The collisions you are seeing are not between the meshes, they are between arbitrary geometrical 3D shapes that a modder placed somewhere relative to bones in the skeleton.

And when these collisions happen the bones get pushed away (if you set them to be pushable).

Then the mesh reacts to the bone movements.

Since noone ever bothered to make a ring of mouth bones you won't find any mod with collisions between schlong and mouth. It probably would look weird as hell too, since the mouth would just get pulled open in a very weird way, as if some shapeshifting alien monster tried to get rid of its human skin disguise ... I bet there's a movie with such a scene.

Right now blowjobs don't have any collisions, the mouth just gets assigned a "big Ohh" expression and that's where the animation should make the schlong enter the head mesh too.

And I also dont think that there is any mod out there that enables handjobs where the schlong gets guided by the hand. That's quite difficult to set up and imo the many additional finger bone HDT entries needed to make that look right are not really worth it.

But I never tried to do it myself. A few people who did told me that if you make the schlong wobbly (meaning not rigid) during sex animations deformations get ridiculous too easily.

Well OK,i guess i went a bit to far Thanks

Is it ok if their is clipping between hands and pelvis when using cbbe

Archived