Four Play Animations not working

I've installed all the four play requirements, but every time I want to have sex with one of my followers or someone else, we both just strip our clothing and the NPC stands behind me without doing anything.. :( Any new fix to this issue?

Yeah, I get the same thing. I followed all the instructions but they just stand beside each other and nothing happens.  Maybe all the armor mods and 4k texture mods I have installed are affecting it in some way?

lol im running none i took all out cause i keep having to clear them out and delete and restart so untill i get it to work im running none but crazy animations an four play

sorry doc im gonna be a quiter lol i want my lvl 50 back loved it for the entire day i had kidnaping working an a few others so ill most likely be back

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ok i followed the guide how do we use this in game. all the crazy animation mod gun version does is give us a few different animations and no erection. is that how i activate the scenes or is there another way

also what mods are required to get it to work in addition to the ones i mentioned.

and how do you get the family planning addon to work

ok i followed the guide how do we use this in game. all the crazy animation mod gun version does is give us a few different animations and no erection. is that how i activate the scenes or is there another way

also what mods are required to get it to work in addition to the ones i mentioned.

and how do you get the family planning addon to work

Don't use Crazy's gun. In fact, you shouldn't even have access to it as Crazy's esp should be disabled. 

You'll need Community Patch to get the latest version of Four-Play.

The ones that trigger sex are Violate, Prostitution, Vanilla Fudge, Autonomy, Sex Em Up, Mindless Sex.

Family Planning works with all the above.

Having some issues animations don't work and I've try everything to try and get to work

If you mean the actors get stripped but then just stood still for 30 seconds : you're missing animation files. Install Leito's Animation Pack as a minimum (though I recommend Crazy's two animation packs too), then install the Community Patch.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok i have the thing working but i got the same issue as the guy beneath however i have all the animations installed do i need to reinstall the animations then install that patch, also could you link this patch to see if i have the right one.

kind regards

PS I installed all the ones you suggested

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, Iv'e recently downloaded the fourplay mods(All of them) Into my fallout4, they all seem to be broken for some reason, none of them properly work or trigger. I do not have any other mods running and I can't figure out the issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated. You can contact me through my email: CuddlyDoctorWhooves@gmail.com(Contact me here for quickest response) 

please help me 

the animations do not work is naked and naked and you hear moans but the animations do not start you could help me I have started a new game survival game or when an animation starts the actors are not well aligned thanks and sorry i have all the mods of need four play

here my mod list

Fallout4.esm

DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
TortureDevices.esm
ArmorKeywords.esm
Devious Devices.esm
Loads.esm
NewCalibers.esp
four_play_resources.esm
HUDFramework.esm
CBBE.esp
Immersive Commonwealth Overhaul.esp
Weaponsmith Extended 2.esp
Armorsmith Extended.esp
Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp
0SynthClamp-Ons.esp
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
LooksMenu.esp
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
MiscHairstyle.esp
MoreBeards.esp
MoreHairstyles4Female.esp
MoreHairstyles4Male.esp
Vinfamy_CP.esp
AIO SS.esp
UsableCigarettes.esp
DD_Khassar_De_Templari_Increased_build.esp
zzjay_Wasteland attire.esp
AdventurerOutfit.esp
FemsheppingsLightBrawlerOutfits.esp
Femsheppings Autumn Fashion.esp
zWGirlClothSimply.esp
DavesMomJeans.esp
DMJremix.esp
DMJremixAWKCR.esp
CuteOutfits.esp
FemsheppingsWastelandDrifterFemale.esp
BikerGal.esp
GageCleanup.esp
Crafting Workbench.esp
Crafting Workbenches - Ammo.esp
Crafting Workbenches - Ammo Expanded.esp
Crafting Workbenches - Ammo Special.esp
Crafting Workbenches - Automatron DLC.esp
Crafting Workbenches - Junk Items.esp
Crafting Workbenches - Power Armor.esp
Modern Firearms.esp
MikeMooresMCAM.esp
MilitaryOutfit.esp
Faction Field Outfits.esp
Armorsmith All DLCs Patch.esp
Armorsmith Cat_woman1989.esp
Crafting Workbenches - Pre War and Manufactured.esp
DD_bleu_Ump_Extreme_Lore_friendly_edition.esp
3dscopes.esp
3dscopes-AddToSpawnList.esp
3dscopes-FarHarbor.esp
3dscopes-framework.esp
3dscopes-NukaWorld.esp
Loads of Ammo - Leveled Lists.esp
DOOMSCARLK.esp
FNScarH.esp
ASVektor.esp
BattleRifle.esp
GaussRifleMk2.esp
tumbajamba Advanced Engineering.esp
GaussRifleMk2 - tAE.esp
M2216.esp
Smoke-able Cigars.esp
ValdacilsItemSorting - Smoke-able Cigars TAGS.esp
MF50Patch.esp
Any Mod Any Weapon Loads of Ammo Compatibility.esp
ValdacilsItemSorting-Weapons.esp
MF75Patch.esp
MF25Patch.esp
merged patch 6.esp
Modern Sidearms.esp
pipebgone.esp
10mmRevolver.esp
Yona_Weapon_DefenseGun.esp
Animated_Fannies.esp
mjp_PTRS41ATR.esp
MGSOutfit.esp
DX Adventurer Outfit.esp
Dark Drifter.esp
Commonwealth Camo.esp
Masks.esp
Clean Drifter Outfit.esp
4PlaySEU.esp
killmove-100.esp
Natasha_Face_Texture.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
Lots More Male Hairstyles.esp
Lots More Female Hairstyles.esp
9x39Project.esp
CheatTerminal.esp
LooksMirror.esp
LMBTOverlays.esp
ASCOCait01.esp
ASCOPiper06.esp
ASCOCurie01.esp
ASCODanse01.esp
ASCOMacCready01.esp
Companion Infinite Ammo.esp
KSHairdos.esp
weather_clear.esp
AIO Radiation Remover.esp
Mosin.esp
10mmSMG.esp
ReconPack.esp
Famas.esp
Vault-Tec_MPL.esp
Jericho 941.esp
CZ75B.esp
USP 45.esp
UnbogusGrub.esp
UnbogusGrub_VIS.esp
MK_Agony.esp
Prisoner Shackles.esp
Survivalist.esp
Bare Hands.esp
MK_Agony_VIS Patch.esp
Animated Drinking.esp
PlayerComments.esp
NPC Worst Accuracy.esp
2pacSkimpy.esp
U_VATS_HitChance_95.esp
VATST_BulletFly.esp
RU556.esp
RU556AWKCR.esp
BetterSettlers.esp
BetterSettlersCleanFacePack.esp
keke-bu NPCs Pack_1.1.7.esp
Mercenary.esp
FP_FamilyPlanning.esp
45autoPistol.esp
9mmPistol.esp
SCAR-L.esp
M14.esp
WO-ScarH.esp
WO-USAS.esp
G3.esp
WO-L96.esp
WO-M82.esp
WO-G3.esp
WO-AK47.esp
hk 45.esp
WO-G20.esp
patch223.esp
Faction Field Outfits Level List.esp
Clothing Of The Commonwealth.esp
four_play.esp
StartMeUp.esp
FP_Violate.esp
F4SS.esp
MGSV - XOF_Quiet.esp
merged patch 10.esp
merged patch 10 - copia.esp
merged pathc 9.esp
AtomicAnnieLagrieGun.esp
P90.esp
P90NPC.esp
AK74M.esp
Devious_Merchants.esp
HuntingShotgun.esp
SkeletonKey.esp
Assassins outfit.esp
Automag.esp
Reload Sounds.esp
USP Mod.esp
USP_Animation.esp
M9.esp
M9A1.esp
870.esp
fn five-seven v3.0.esp
VATST_BulletFlyAdd_FasterNLonger.esp
VATST_Targeting_Pause.esp
TransferSettlements.esp
P220.esp
Balaclava.esp
fog.esp
CommonwealthSurvivalist.esp
wasterArmor.esp
MGSV_SniperWolf.esp
CombatVests.esp
Doc.esp
CUTE.esp
WastelandGirlArmor.esp
AdnamaOutfit_ALLinONE.esp
WastelandDoctorFatigues.esp
Military Outfit Pack.esp
AUG-A1.esp
MGSV_TheBoss.esp
Crimsomrider's 1950s Feminine Outfits.esp
Crimsomrider's Tomb Raider Accessories.esp
Crimsomrider's Slavery Mod.esp
Crimsomrider's Tomb Raider.esp
MS50Patch.esp
See You Sleep CW editon - Beta.esp
Insult To Injury.esp
No Limb Regen.esp
Realistic Crippled Limbs Effects No Autoheal.esp
PIP-Pad.esp
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
NoPainNoGain.esp
PIP-Pad_LMCC.esp
Realistic Crippled Limbs Effects LMCC Patch.esp
Insult To Injury - No Pain Compatibility.esp
MS25Patch.esp
MAC11 - AWKCR-Compatibility 2.0.esp
NewCalibers_extendedWeaponMods.esp
MS75Patch.esp
merged pathc final.esp
ValdacilsItemSorting-CosmeticsByType.esp
ValdacilsItemSorting-CosmeticsByClass.esp
ValdacilsItemSorting-ArmorBySlot.esp
ValdacilsItemSorting-ArmorByClass.esp
mergedpatch 7.esp
Wasteland Ordnance Merged.esp
MK_ComponentsRedone.esp
Hot Mama NPCs Added Settlers and Minutemen A.esp
Hot Mama NPCs Added Settlers and Minutemen B.esp
BetterSettlersCCAPack2.0.esp
BetterSettlersMostlyFemale.esp
BetterSettlersNoLollygagging.esp
MostlyFemaleSettlers.esp
MostlyFemBetterSetPatch.esp
FP_VanillaFudge.esp
FP_Prostitution.esp
Mindless_Sex.esp
FP_Kidnapped.esp
Dongs_Of_Fallout.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

post-670354-0-84614900-1505492782_thumb.png

Like everyone else, I've installed everything properly but the characters don't animate. Just stand there trying to walk away but stuck in one position till the 30 seconds is up. I used to get a cum splatter once the 30 was up but now I don't even get that. 
Can someone point me to a link for all three animation packs? I'm just not sure I got what I needed. And no matter where I look online, I can't seem to find the animation "packs" anywhere.

Like everyone else, I've installed everything properly but the characters don't animate. Just stand there trying to walk away but stuck in one position till the 30 seconds is up. I used to get a cum splatter once the 30 was up but now I don't even get that. 

Can someone point me to a link for all three animation packs? I'm just not sure I got what I needed. And no matter where I look online, I can't seem to find the animation "packs" anywhere.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76277-four-play-step-by-step-installation-guide-sexualise-your-fo4/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76277-four-play-step-by-step-installation-guide-sexualise-your-fo4/

Yea I figure it out. All the downloads get a bit convoluted and I hadn't downloaded one of the animation packs. Would be great to get a single condensed mod page for all your awesome "FourPlay" mods. Thanks for responding so quick! I messaged you about a bigger problem I'm having.

• 2 months later...

I'm actualy encountering this in the papyrus log

[12/11/2017 - 09:22:42PM] Dumping stack 404941:
[12/11/2017 - 09:22:42PM]  Frame count: 2 (Page count: 2)
[12/11/2017 - 09:22:42PM]  State: Waiting on latent function (Freeze state: Freezing)
[12/11/2017 - 09:22:42PM]  Type: Normal
[12/11/2017 - 09:22:42PM]  Return register: None
[12/11/2017 - 09:22:42PM]  Has stack callback: Yes
[12/11/2017 - 09:22:42PM]  Has unbind object: No
[12/11/2017 - 09:22:42PM]  Stack trace:
[12/11/2017 - 09:22:42PM]   [dox_4play_q (54002679)].four_play:main.CallFunction() - "<native>" Line ?
[12/11/2017 - 09:22:42PM]    IP: 0
[12/11/2017 - 09:22:42PM]    [param1]: "strip_actor_f4se"
[12/11/2017 - 09:22:42PM]    [param2]: [[workshopnpcscript < (00192357)>]]
[12/11/2017 - 09:22:42PM]   [dox_4play_q (54002679)].four_play:main.strip_actor_f4se() - "C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\four_play\Main.psc" Line 2947
[12/11/2017 - 09:22:42PM]    IP: 113 Instruction: 5 Line: 2947
[12/11/2017 - 09:22:42PM]    [A]: [workshopnpcscript < (00192357)>]
[12/11/2017 - 09:22:42PM]    [::temp701]: [[workshopnpcscript < (00192357)>]]
[12/11/2017 - 09:22:42PM]    [::temp702]: [workshopnpcscript < (00192357)>]
[12/11/2017 - 09:22:42PM]    [::temp703]: [workshopnpcscript < (00192357)>]
[12/11/2017 - 09:22:42PM]    [params]: [[workshopnpcscript < (00192357)>]]

Or as picture

It's making an asslong papyrus log, managed to get around 3 of about 10 gbs each last time which kidna eff'd up my local disk space, but I managed to find it before burning through my computer.
Oh ye, and aswell when I tried to use the sex 'em up on someone, it just didn't work, nothing was happening, and when randomly approached a certain female NPC, I was getting "dragged" (as in from the place I was I was flying) towards the point I last used it, standing in front of the other NPC I used it on and doing nothing, simply staying like that. Using the sex 'em up menu to reset the framework or the animations was then starting the animations with no right placement, no stripping, no way to stop the animation or ever ending it, and pretty much getting stuck there. Opening the pipboy during the animation was making me stand in a falling pose, which once again, was never ending and with no way to change/stop it.

• 2 months later...

I have a major problem. So basically I fixed all the problems like F4SE not being installed correctly and so forth, the only one I have is sex em up and when I press the hotkey they just say "lets do it" then the girl just stands in front of me and try to back into me and thats it. Someone please help.

On 8/2/2017 at 6:36 PM, vinfamy said:

If you mean the actors get stripped but then just stood still for 30 seconds : you're missing animation files. Install Leito's Animation Pack as a minimum (though I recommend Crazy's two animation packs too), then install the Community Patch.

This is happening to me.  Sounds run, cum gets applied at end, but animations not running.

Using Vortex.  Leito and Crazy animations installed - got the pop up asking what I wanted (selected the one with all including dog), but none run when using SEU to try it.  Get the chat about let's do it here etc, pc strips and get ready but no anim.

Any thoughts?  Thanks for all the work that has gone into this!

EDIT - nm, disabled Leito's animations and all is working.  Thanks for the hard work!

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 3:30 AM, legacyslayer said:

Just throwing in my 2 cents, from my experience. The Fallout 4 SE folder has a Data folder with scripts inside, this Data folder must be manually installed into the Fallout 4 folder, otherwise Fourplay will not work properly. I havent seen anyone else mention this and see alot of people having trouble getting Four-play to work properly. 

I cant seem to find the data folder in my F4SE

I'm having an issue too, sadly. Animations aren't happening. Everything else seems to work. The animations instigate and the actors strip and align, then the sounds play, but they just stand there like idiots. I remember this happening in Skyrim too when I first installed sexlab, but can't remember how I fixed that.

I have manually installed everything. FP, violate, fudge, dongs, leito's/crazy's (esp's disabled) and mindless. All done as described in the guide. I also have everything up to date. Upond starting a game, I had the popup saying they had installed and was asked what animations I wished to use etc. But no animations.

Not related I'd say, but worth a mention. Super mutants are lacking their dong textures. They are running around with purple schlongs! Which while funny, aint ideal!

Any help would be much appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...

My animations are not 100% not working. It's hit or miss.

My hard drive took a shit last week and I am rebuilding. Instead of the insane root of reloading every mod. I reloaded most of the Four Play related mods got that going on a new install. 

Then copied all my old shit into the data dir. Then my new data dir with the updated Four Plays back in again. 

Where can I look at logs to see why?

• 3 months later...

so im not sure what went wrong i followed the instillation guide. the framework works and i can get everything to work manually but when i try to use the assault function of SEU it gives me the pop ups and nothing happens although the prostitution and regular asking works fine. also when i surrender they all gather around clapping and one of them takes my gear however after that they just stand there clapping and rubbing their hands. only sometimes do i get the dialogue lines but no one ever animates

• 1 year later...
On 4/6/2017 at 9:20 AM, vinfamy said:

It's a known issue with the framework that hopefully will be fixed eventually

i have the same problem (in 2020, your post is 3 years old) that the animations work but the characters are always seperated. is this fixed? because the whole mod is stupid if this doesn't work right.