Ulfr the Blind, sex option?

Hi.

In a previous Skyrim play-through i am sure i had an option come up that when i met Ulfr the Blind bandit just east of Whiterun i had an option to give him a blowjob to let me pass.

Does anyone know which mod adds sexual option with that one in it? i think it added similar situations around skyrim, like when i tried to enter Riften the guards wont let me pass but i give one a blowjob and he lets me in! LOL

I cant remember which mod did this. :(

Hi.

In a previous Skyrim play-through i am sure i had an option come up that when i met Ulfr the Blind bandit just east of Whiterun i had an option to give him a blowjob to let me pass.

Does anyone know which mod adds sexual option with that one in it? i think it added similar situations around skyrim, like when i tried to enter Riften the guards wont let me pass but i give one a blowjob and he lets me in! LOL

I cant remember which mod did this. :(

Its in Sexlab Solutions or Sexlab Stories, dont know which of both had it 

Edit: too slow :)

Archived