Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Problem with CBBE and HDT

CBBE HDT

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Lagaruna

Lagaruna

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Hi Guys,

recently i wanted to try the HDT Body with Bodyslider, so i checked it and builted it.

But i didnt liked the look and wanted to change Back do CBBE Curvy, and this happend:

The body builted nicly, but now i have the pink nipples and their surrounding above the CBBE nipples.

So i thought "fuck it" and changed back to the HDT Body. But there i have the CBBE niplles BELOW the HDT dark Nipples.

reinstalled it but didnt worked so here i am and ask for help.

Would be great if someone knows a solution.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Hæretic

Hæretic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

You still have a UUNP texture set installed revert back to CBBE textures. Btw you can use the CBBE curvy preset with the UUNP HDT body.

Also, the CBBE HDT body is HDT enabled so there are no differences in physics between UUNP HDT and CBBE HDT.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: CBBE, HDT