Fitting Body-Mod?

Harlekin

Hey, ive got a little Problem.. its not too noticeablke but i know the problem so i have to fix it xD..

im Looking for an completely fitting bodymod between male, female and anything between. 

the bug at the moment in my mod-setting is when female framed male sims get naked there several clipping issues between upper and lower body. and also if theese sims wear topless, female trousers.. Is there any bodymod out that works completely how i said?

I have this problem only when I use clothes with female meshe for men. Some of cloth parts are strictly for women (with woman body shape) and if Im changing clothes description ( or someone ) this can be unlocked and I believe you see it only with modified clothes. If no then sorry for mistification and wait for better and smarter person :D. If is it true then dont use modified woman clothes for men . 

Archived