hi,Passion and OKW work together,do you have the Anims in passion registered? Or try to get the AW-Animations from Amra,L666,master &Co. the KW-Animations work,but not on all Types.I mean in Passion there is for example no BJ in Car,from L666 Animations or Anims that use the Dildo from OKW.

PS: After i read your post again. I think,you must change the Settings of Passion.Its something in wohoo duration.change it from fulfilled to an timebased set.

hi,Passion and OKW work together,do you have the Anims in passion registered? Or try to get the AW-Animations from Amra,L666,master &Co. the KW-Animations work,but not on all Types.I mean in Passion there is for example no BJ in Car,from L666 Animations or Anims that use the Dildo from OKW. PS: After i read your post again. I think,you must change the Settings of Passion.Its something in wohoo duration.change it from fulfilled to an timebased set.

I can't find the woohoo duration.

Those are the only options I have:

post-1782120-0-11419900-1488991782_thumb.pngpost-1782120-0-83234500-1488991855_thumb.png

OKW and Passion might not crash the game but they would cause conflicts and shouldn't really be used together. Besides, they have the same basic function - providing framework for sexual animations. I think you should only pick one. Also Alfieschan's Passion is no longer supported, another person has taken over it. You can always ask them.

HI I need help getting Passion ot work I

m running into a problem where none of the animations are working. I see 360 or so animation in there and All i get when i try to use it is Buffer animation XML Did I make an error during install? I am using version 2.6 and Nrass

• 3 months later...

hi,Passion and OKW work together,do you have the Anims in passion registered? Or try to get the AW-Animations from Amra,L666,master &Co. the KW-Animations work,but not on all Types.I mean in Passion there is for example no BJ in Car,from L666 Animations or Anims that use the Dildo from OKW.PS: After i read your post again. I think,you must change the Settings of Passion.Its something in wohoo duration.change it from fulfilled to an timebased set.

I have OKW and passion together, but it has some issues, whenever my sims have sex with passion, the penis get hard for a second, and then back to soft again..

Does this happen to you as well?

@putra:"I have OKW and passion together, but it has some issues, whenever my sims have sex with passion, the penis get hard for a second, and then back to soft again..

Does this happen to you as well? "

No,because i use the Cmar Penis Script.In OKW its included,but not in passion.if you have it,click on your naked Sims,then Penis,and change it to your desire(long,fat,etc.) and make it hard. OK,now every Time the Sims are naked they run around with a Hard-on,but thats a minor Issue for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I have OKs Kinky World and Passion.. During Woohoo with KW, the males penis works just fine, but when they do Passion, his penis goes limp. I have tried the penis state settings, making it hard and changing its shape, and it goes hard for about a second before going back to being limp. How can I fix this?

• 4 months later...

Camiracundus, if you have trouble with the penis going limp, it's probably a problem with supernatural or shapeshifting sims. I have this problem with my werewolves males sims. I set them nude first, then set the penis hard, then set them clothed back, then use Passion.

• 1 year later...
On 3/7/2017 at 9:27 PM, Caged_Fenrir said:

So I have Alfiechan's Passion mod and Oniki Kinky World. Do they conflict with each other?

Whenever my Sims use Passion they just merge on top of each other and after a second they separate stating that it ended. There is no animations.

Any help?

I have this exact issue, though I'm not using OKW. Here's the contents of my Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Mods/Packages folder:

1682044634_ScreenShot2018-12-01at4_09_38PM.png.06b3fc8d0a7bf463dcc6165cbfb6ce0a.png

The Passion settings aren't allowing me to assign any positions. I tried getting the game to prompt me when Sims are about to Passion so I can choose the positions, but just an empty dialog box comes up. Am I doing something wrong here? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much, and thank you SupperStorm for your work on this. I'm still very new to modding the Sims ...

22 hours ago, madude1030 said:

I have this exact issue, though I'm not using OKW. Here's the contents of my Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Mods/Packages folder:

1682044634_ScreenShot2018-12-01at4_09_38PM.png.06b3fc8d0a7bf463dcc6165cbfb6ce0a.png

The Passion settings aren't allowing me to assign any positions. I tried getting the game to prompt me when Sims are about to Passion so I can choose the positions, but just an empty dialog box comes up. Am I doing something wrong here? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much, and thank you SupperStorm for your work on this. I'm still very new to modding the Sims ...

If that's all you have in your Mods folder then you're missing animations. Also you can get help faster by posting in the Passion thread which I recommend doing cause it looks like your missing a few other needed things and I gotta go catch my flight.

1 hour ago, namaradus said:

If that's all you have in your Mods folder then you're missing animations. Also you can get help faster by posting in the Passion thread which I recommend doing cause it looks like your missing a few other needed things and I gotta go catch my flight.

Okay, will do! Thanks very much! Hope you have a safe flight!

• 1 year later...
On 3/10/2017 at 2:28 AM, Otti said:

The "Auto_End when motives filled" is the right thing .set this to timed. Then  change "Max.Length" to your desire   :) My Sims 3 are in another Language,so i try to find the right words . Hope this works.

Hmm, I tried this but my Sims still just combines into 1 and stands there (even on a bed). I have tried changing positions; and I see positions listed from the animations I have installed in my Mods, but still they just morph into 1 sim and then separate when the Max length set is over.... If it is a "Solo" they just change and stand there until max length ends as well. any thoughts? :)

(Sims 3: 1.67.2 - no expansions added at the moment / regular disc installation)

@MiniNia12 :  When Sims stuck together,this means you don´t have both Files of an Animation in your Modfolder. (example: If you downloaded Amra72 Animation,you need the KW_Amra72, AND the OKW_Amra Files.) One is the XML File,and one are the Animations.Hope this helps :)