HDT Wild Hair?

willwhitt56

thats a good one, but i was thinking of something less curly, and REALLY long, like covering her butt long

anyone?

I've never seen any, other than the real long ponytail(s) within KS HDT hair and I'm sure that's not what you're looking for.

yeah, i tried those but they just dont fit with my character. im suprised no one has tried to make apachii's hairs HDT, those would be perfect!

thats a good one, but i was thinking of something less curly, and REALLY long, like covering her butt long

anyone?

I've never seen any, other than the real long ponytail(s) within KS HDT hair and I'm sure that's not what you're looking for.

yeah, i tried those but they just dont fit with my character. im suprised no one has tried to make apachii's hairs HDT, those would be perfect!

I find that rather odd myself. Kinda thought that would of happened after the KS hair came out. Guess you'll just have to settle for a different look for the time being.  ;)

Archived