Apropos - Are there any Customs regarding -Futa- ?

-Player1-

Title says it all,already found some posts,threads and other stuff,but nothing close to something like that.

Would be happy to know.

Your avatar! Is that Mr. Bean as Voldemort?

Custom? Not at all sure what you meant there.

We have a number of futa lovers here (not me) and like most other stuff we try to allow for their preferences.

Title says it all,already found some posts,threads and other stuff,but nothing close to something like that.

Would be happy to know.

Your avatar! Is that Mr. Bean as Voldemort?

Custom? Not at all sure what you meant there.

We have a number of futa lovers here (not me) and like most other stuff we try to allow for their preferences.

Dont question Voldebean :D

Well for custom i meant a custom Apropos "Text". As you may know,you can change certain things in apropos. Synonyms or even whole sentences for example. I tried to do it myself but failed everytime i did. (Just got blank text, or no text or nothing at all) So i wanted to ask if there are any "Presets" for apropos you can download on LL. 

(Included some of his many faces for you -Attached files-)

post-200468-0-29133100-1488192317_thumb.jpg

post-200468-0-21998600-1488192321_thumb.jpg

post-200468-0-07901800-1488192329_thumb.jpg

post-200468-0-79273500-1488192348_thumb.jpg

Would be happy to know.

I don't know of any uploaded databases specifically for futa v female, but one would be pretty easy to make just by swapping out a bunch of male pronouns for female ones.

I'd recommend trying Apropos Edit (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3004-apropos-edit/) to avoid breaking stuff if you haven't already.

The bigger problem is that the current version of Apropos doesn't support F/F or M/M text right now, and will only give blanks for that.  That means that you won't see any descriptions unless Sexlab sees one character as male and the other as female in an animation (so futa v female should work, but not futa v futa unless one is specifically set to act as a female).  

Would be happy to know.

I don't know of any uploaded databases specifically for futa v female, but one would be pretty easy to make just by swapping out a bunch of male pronouns for female ones.

I'd recommend trying Apropos Edit (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3004-apropos-edit/) to avoid breaking stuff if you haven't already.

The bigger problem is that the current version of Apropos doesn't support F/F or M/M text right now, and will only give blanks for that.  That means that you won't see any descriptions unless Sexlab sees one character as male and the other as female in an animation (so futa v female should work, but not futa v futa unless one is specifically set to act as a female).  

Ty for that. already figured something like this. I think i know what i did wrong so maybe i give it a shot and make my own Setup.

Archived