Dialogue Result Scripts

Fienyx

I was looking through the mod Sirens Deception, and the spot where the quest adds the dialogue to get Timothy to follow you, I think, could be easily changed to be able to be used on any male.

I already started changing the checks from getis Timothy to getissex male and altering the dialogue. I also plan on making some other possible responses depending on disposition, and adding a stage quest so it can loop the lure a man to be robbed part.

The things I'm not sure about are...

1 - The dialogue result script, how complicated can that be. I'm not looking to do anything too hard. I just want to check the inventory and take the gold and 2 most expensive items into my inventory.

changing the checks from getisID Timothy

Yes to getissex male == 1

but maybe some more checks,  it should be a guy from Anvil

GetInFaction

AnvilFaction == 1

And you don't want a guard

GetInFaction

AnvilGuards == 0

Or GetIsClass

Guard == 0

GuardArcher == 0

GuardBattlemage == 0

-----------------------------------------------

result scripts.

You must use a quest variable

in the quest script

short VictimGold

in the result script you check the gold

Set questname.VictimGold to Getitemcount Gold001

Player.additem Gold001 questname.VictimGold

removeitem Gold001 questname.VictimGold

With the most expensive items....I don't know. but in Lovers rapers must be the script you need. In Lovers rapers you can set value of items that are stolen. So there must be a check script and remove from victem and add to the raper.

Archived