npc and companion belly node not scaling Fallout New Vegas

Belly node doesn't scale because AFAIK there's no body with weighted belly.

I do have one, but I'm still waiting (or better, dreaming) for some mesh artist to make my prototype looking better, as it is it's not acceptable to be uploaded.

If you should change the belly, I guess actually you need a specific package of armors based on stages, which should swap on their own when you pass from a stage to another.

Belly node doesn't scale because AFAIK there's no body with weighted belly.

I do have one, but I'm still waiting (or better, dreaming) for some mesh artist to make my prototype looking better, as it is it's not acceptable to be uploaded.

If you should change the belly, I guess actually you need a specific package of armors based on stages, which should swap on their own when you pass from a stage to another.

so till this is made hold off on getting your companions pregnant then?

its kinda weird, in my game when i went to violet for dogs veronica got big belly after some unpleasant fun.

But I don't think it's "belly node scaling", I believe it's a mesh which is swapped. Said in other words, with a practical example: I don't think it's the belly that has grown, I more believe you are wearing a big belly (which is handled via script)

its kinda weird, in my game when i went to violet for dogs veronica got big belly after some unpleasant fun.

But I don't think it's "belly node scaling", I believe it's a mesh which is swapped. Said in other words, with a practical example: I don't think it's the belly that has grown, I more believe you are wearing a big belly (which is handled via script)

right. mine doesn't seem to be working for some reason for veronica :o i got her pregnant from the bighorn , she gaved me a caft BUT no big belly was ever shown the whole time. now i haven't tried it again since i reloaded all my pregnant mods from FOMM but could anyone explain to me how to get it to work.

also did her birth animations work?

right
Sorry my misunderstand then, I'm only involved in node scaling. I step back...

right
Sorry my misunderstand then, I'm only involved in node scaling. I step back...

no no i was saying right cause im trying to understand the difference LOL

Archived