(I'm not perfect in English so... sorry for mistakes)
Idea: i saw a lot of modes about PC gets enslaved, also many modes where PC can enslave and train NPC to be slaves. But what about situation where u enslaved NPC and if u not vigilant enought, u wake up some day and BAM! roles changed!

Well, i really have no idea, but i guess it could depence on Arousal? or else...

Well arousal seems to be too general of a stat. You would need to have it to be randomized (prolly would feel shitty) or have them attach some kind of stat that would make it easier for them to turn the game around on you :P technically one could try and attach a new stat that would determine how uppity their opponent is, but that seems like a bad way to go about it.

(I'm not perfect in English so... sorry for mistakes)
Idea: i saw a lot of modes about PC gets enslaved, also many modes where PC can enslave and train NPC to be slaves. But what about situation where u enslaved NPC and if u not vigilant enought, u wake up some day and BAM! roles changed!

well most mods where u just simply gets enslaved by random person got this thing where u can see how pleased ur master is soo what if u turn that system around to when u enslave somone. if ur not strict enugh whit ur slave then u can risk the slave putting devices on u so that u cant hurt him/her. :P just had to say it :D

well most mods where u just simply gets enslaved by random person got this thing where u can see how pleased ur master is soo what if u turn that system around to when u enslave somone. if ur not strict enugh whit ur slave then u can risk the slave putting devices on u so that u cant hurt him/her. :P just had to say it :D

read the above about dec...

i have no idea what u mean by dec unless u are mixing deveusly enslaved and deveusly captures but i just thougth of that when i read trugh so had to say it :P but me personaly dont like enslavement unless there is an story to it

i have no idea what u mean by dec unless u are mixing deveusly enslaved and deveusly captures but i just thougth of that when i read trugh so had to say it :P but me personaly dont like enslavement unless there is an story to it

the link below (also above)

that's deviously enslaved continued

check out "deviously enslaved"

updated and maintained by verstort:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54135-deviously-enslaved-continued/

• 3 months later...

Archived