Need help, oblivion cannot start.

Jegan2040

I recently upgraded my computer memory from 4 GB to 8 GB and also upgraded my windows 7 32 bit to windows 7 64 bit.

After i reinstall my oblivion game and i start the oblivion launcher it say that I cannot detect my graphic card. last time it have no problem with my graphic card which is Nvidia geforce GT 530.

The game cannot start with obse launcher. it kick me out as soon as i double click on my obse launcher. Even the original launcher won't let me into the game. 

Where is the game installed? If it in programfiles, that's probably the issue. Did you delete the oblivion.ini from C:\Users\----------\Documents\My Games\Oblivion ?  If not, give that a try.

I install oblivion on a diffrent HDD as I don't want it to cluster my start up SSD.

Did that and still cannot start.

Did what gregahit say still cannot get my oblivion to start.

By the way that's my old graphic card, it use to be able to play oblivion.

I'm not actually a gal. IRL, I'm a guy, in game, I'm a hermaphroditic chimaera succubus in training. Long story (yes, Fienyx has a backstory) that started when Fienyx was still known as Calico Jack, rouge and ner do well. Also, Jack was a full male. What seemed a rare opportunity turned into a series of magical circumstances that led to multiple transformations and powers unknown to mortals.........  I think being disabled has either given me too much time, or broke me brain. Not really sure which one.  

Archived