Can't Move Character

DarkFlame277

Hello again, I'm here with yet another problem I cannot solve...
After a couple minutes (especially after I wait(T)), my character will randomly unequip her bracers and boots then stop moving by herself. I cannot move her again after this even if I enter "tc" in the console. No menus will open either, the only menu I can bring up is the pause(ESC) menu. I can still move the camera around though but that's pretty much it.

I've googled this problem a couple times but never found the solution so I am here now asking for assistance.

Here is my ModWatch link https://modwat.ch/u/Smasher277.
Help plz?
Thanks,

-Smasher277

it's a mod that equip something that have sbp 33 and 37 then try to do something that don't work so you are stuck with it's standing still package

as for how to find that mod, if you load the save, standing still package is still active, try loading the save with just skyrim esm (then add half the load order, half the rest, and remove to find out what mod is broken)

savegamecleaner, it's to delete a mod scripts and records from the save, to check if you can remove it safely from load order

or to delete the mannequins from a house to make the game reload them with your mannequin mod

or to delete a script you have edited to get the new version in game

there's no such a thing as cleaning a save with savegamecleaner, if your save is dead, it's dead

savegamecleaner, it's to delete a mod scripts and records from the save, to check if you can remove it safely from load order

or to delete the mannequins from a house to make the game reload them with your mannequin mod

or to delete a script you have edited to get the new version in game

there's no such a thing as cleaning a save with savegamecleaner, if your save is dead, it's dead

I think you misunderstood what I said or maybe I'm misunderstanding you. I didn't try to clean my broken save to fix the problem I'm having now. What I was saying was I think that when I cleaned the save a while back (because I removed a mod) it messed something up causing the problem I am having now. But when I loaded an older save that had not been cleaned it seemed to work fine (for now).

My question now is how can I find out what's wrong with the broken save? Maybe if I know, I can prevent it from happening in the future.

My question now is how can I find out what's wrong with the broken save?

put an esp in overwrite (mo)

load tesedit

remove a master from that esp

save

reload tesedit

compare with original esp

and check for errors

that's what you did to your save by removing whatever mod it was

the save, it's just the last esp, esm, esp, ess, it's the same thing

putting back the removed master won't fix anything

whatever that thing you call "cleaning the save" do, it won't fix anything either

look like you just broke more stuff messing with that anyway

• 1 year later...

Archived