Why I can't connect to LoversLab normally?

Xenoramos

Hi everyone! Today I've encountered strange thing: my browser simply can't connect to LoversLab normally, only when I activate "turbo" mode (or, for example, I can open LL with Google translate). I haven't installed new software for a while, so can't imagine why that problem appears.

Any ideas on what kind of trouble can cause it and how can it be fixed?

Already tried and don't work:
-Using other browser
-Clearing cookies
-Scanning with antivirus

-Looking in file "Hosts"

-Completely resetting router

You're going to need to give us info about your connection and browser + version.

Sorry for a dumb question, but where exactly I can get required information?

Browser is Opera 35.0

But I think problem is not here, because I can't connect even from smartphone.

I've heard about some kind of IP ban, which can be done by mistake on site. Is there any way to check, if problem is here?

I think of it because there weren't changes in my commection for a long time.

Do you use satellite?  Do you use a DSL or cable connection?  What is your speed?

Smartphones don't work worth a shit for LL, especially when trying to download anything.

Try using Chrome or IE to connect to LL.  Opera is so far out of date, that may be your problem.

And no, there is no IP ban by "mistake".  IP bans are VERY, VERY, VERY rare and are ALWAYS deserved.

If others can connect, which they can, then the problem is on your end.  

Another thing you can try is flushing your browser cache and also your dns cache.  If you don't know how, then google it.  There are lots of videos you can watch to guide you through the steps.

Do you use satellite?  Do you use a DSL or cable connection?  What is your speed?

Smartphones don't work worth a shit for LL, especially when trying to download anything.

Try using Chrome or IE to connect to LL.  Opera is so far out of date, that may be your problem.

And no, there is no IP ban by "mistake".  IP bans are VERY, VERY, VERY rare and are ALWAYS deserved.

If others can connect, which they can, then the problem is on your end.  

Another thing you can try is flushing your browser cache and also your dns cache.  If you don't know how, then google it.  There are lots of videos you can watch to guide you through the steps.

Other browser does not give any effect, same as on Opera, "page is unavailable".

I'm using Wi-Fi connection for a long time, and until some day all worked good. Speed (result with speed test service) is 3.49 Mbit / sec for download and 2.39 Mbit / sec for upload. I've already tried to remove all "user-side" data from browser - no effect. As well as on other "clear" browsers. I'll try to do so for DNS cache.

I understand that problem is on my end, but I can's even imagine where exactly, that's why I've asked for help there. I haven't changed anything in my connection for several years.

Archived