Need Help Getting (T)BBP to Work.

I installed the latest SSE version of XPMSE (selected BBP Skeleton Rig Map) and FNIS, tested with and without Realistic Ragdoll, and tested with and without the SSE update of Dragonfly's TBBP animations (followed the uploader's directions).  

Ran FNIS without any errors, but my character does not display any 'bounce'.  Tried bodyslide's CBBE BBP and TBBP presets as well as UUNP HDT and Special.

If anyone got (T)BBP to work, I would like to know how.

TIA.

This.  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3345/?

Seems to be hit or miss with those who tried it.  I tested without the animations (ran FNIS) and the results were the same.  I remember there was a noticeable bounciness when using the walking animations (for old Skyrim).

EDIT

Using Dragonfly's (swirling) idle animation makes the breasts jiggle like jello, the buttocks look static.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't try it with UNP but it works with CBBE so I don't know why other body types would be different.  I'm using Realistic Force, XPMSSE with belt fastened quivers and BBP, SOS Lite, CBBE, Bodyslide, and Remodelled Armor for CBBE (also supports BBP) and Dragonfly BBP works.  All of the women swing their hips as they walk and they all have a ridiculous looking girly run animation.  It is amusing though.

Archived