Blow bangs on joburg?

After spending a few hours trying to hunt down an answer, I thought perhaps you guys could be of service?

My goal is simple, I wish for joburg to only use the blow job animations when choosing its group sex acts. If I have to rename all my lovers animation files to accomplish this, then so be it. However I have no clue where to start. Any pointers on the best way to accomplish this would be much appreciated.

Well, the answer you probably don't want to hear is to open up the joburg esp file in the construction set and start editing the animation calls.

Unfortunately, I can't even guarantee that will work.  It has been so long since I messed with Joburg, I don't remember if it defaults to the LPK.esm or not.  

A bit of poking around in Joburg should answer this for you however.

Maybe there is an easier way but very tidieus at least you dont need to use ck i think you need to check the ini files that where spos group are defined if you can change the spos group to that of blow job then only blow job will be selected but also you will need to rename everysingle animations to that from the blow job. and give them a number from 1 to 200 that way only blow job animations are played. but this break all other animations group in the process.

Archived