but I thinks it doesnt have as many in there

as Anub. Leito's are great bc there are so

many Riekling anims if youre into it--which i am

Well there's 

Nibbles (amazing)

Leito's (amazing)

Anubis (amazing)

Sailing Rebel (has 3 horse, amazing)

Xandero (1 vampire feeding/sex, amazing)

Suke (Has a few, amazing)

Horny Dragons (Has a bunch of creature on creature and vore, I only use a couple but they look awesome)

K4 Anim (Futa'esque but they all look so well done I just ignore the imaginary penis my character has on the ending)

KomAnim (Has a couple awesome machine animations)

Evacuations animations, (amazing, lotsa falmer)

There's a more creatures animation tester that adds in more animations (don't know where it came from) Has it's own mcm

Master Mike (Some cool magic sex animations)

FunnyBiz (I don't use because they're so many with all my mods that add in other animation (not just sex related)

The only one that I don't add in out of all those that I know of, is Funnybiz. Simply because there's so many. I spent about 3 days hunting various animations, and with evacuations I was figuring out how to add animations to packs myself. It takes some footwork but those are ones that I've found so far.

There's this. Has links to almost everything. 

Some notes about FunnyBizness animations: his packages cover almost anything, except consensual maybe. ;)

Some stuff that afaik nobody else has, at least not in that numbers/quality: male on creature. necro/guro. 5-some (there are others, but he has afaik more than all others combined, which isn't much, though).

If you install all of his packages, you will probably need FNIS XXL because standard FNIS can't handle these numbers...

Well there's 

Nibbles (amazing)

Leito's (amazing)

Anubis (amazing)

Sailing Rebel (has 3 horse, amazing)

Xandero (1 vampire feeding/sex, amazing)

Suke (Has a few, amazing)

Horny Dragons (Has a bunch of creature on creature and vore, I only use a couple but they look awesome)

K4 Anim (Futa'esque but they all look so well done I just ignore the imaginary penis my character has on the ending)

KomAnim (Has a couple awesome machine animations)

Evacuations animations, (amazing, lotsa falmer)

There's a more creatures animation tester that adds in more animations (don't know where it came from) Has it's own mcm

Master Mike (Some cool magic sex animations)

FunnyBiz (I don't use because they're so many with all my mods that add in other animation (not just sex related)

The only one that I don't add in out of all those that I know of, is Funnybiz. Simply because there's so many. I spent about 3 days hunting various animations, and with evacuations I was figuring out how to add animations to packs myself. It takes some footwork but those are ones that I've found so far.

There's this. Has links to almost everything. 

Which one of those are for humanoid animation?

Some notes about FunnyBizness animations: his packages cover almost anything, except consensual maybe. ;)

Some stuff that afaik nobody else has, at least not in that numbers/quality: male on creature. necro/guro. 5-some (there are others, but he has afaik more than all others combined, which isn't much, though).

If you install all of his packages, you will probably need FNIS XXL because standard FNIS can't handle these numbers...

If you install his packages, that's pretty much all you can install. With stuff like violens and a few other animation adding mods, I could only install leito's SLAL pack with Funnybiz.

Which one of those are for humanoid animation?

Well, most all of them do, except Horny dragons and Sailing rebel. You should install them and see for yourself. Other people can't do ALL your footwork.

Archived