How to apply body meshes and body textures to Bijin females?

whatever5233

Hello,

I'm trying to get the All in one HDT animated pussy installed while also using all of the Bijin mods. Something odd is happening and I'm not sure how to fix it. I'm using CBBE curvy and I'm trying to get the fair skin complexion texture on all female bodies. It is the best texture I have found to use with the Bijin mods to minimize the neck seams.

Here's my problem:

All of the females from "Bijin Wives" have the correct texture (fair skin complexion) but do NOT have the 3d animated vagina.

All the females from "Bijin Warmaidens" have the wrong texture (NOT fair skin complexion) but do have the 3d animated vagina.

(If you're wondering, I did tick all the Bijin mods when installing the all-in-one HDT pussy. I even re-installed it multiple times to make sure I did it right)

So I'm not sure how to fix this issue. I just want to make the Bijin wives NPCs have 3d animated vaginas and keep their textures while the Bijin warmaiden NPCs keep their vagina but change the skin texture to fair skin complexion.

I'm using MO by the way, I think that complicates things a bit.

I've tried googling around and found people with somewhat similar issues, but I haven't been able to get this issue fixed. 

Any help is greatly appreciated.

The Bijin mods, like most custom NPCs, use their own independent body meshes and textures.

You will have to replace them manually with the body of your choice.

Imho, MO actually makes this easier.
Right click on the mod in question -> Open in explorer
Then navigate to "\meshes\actors\character\" (resp. "\textures\actors\character\"), and you should see the Bijin subfolder(s).
Replace all femalebody/-hands/-feet/-head  .nif and .dds files you find in there, with those of the mod you want.

Or, to make things future-update-proof, create a new "mod" with those files (in those same subfolders) instead of replacing them, and make it overwrite the original mods.

The Bijin mods, like most custom NPCs, use their own independent body meshes and textures.

You will have to replace them manually with the body of your choice.

Imho, MO actually makes this easier.

Right click on the mod in question -> Open in explorer

Then navigate to "\meshes\actors\character\" (resp. "\textures\actors\character\"), and you should see the Bijin subfolder(s).

Replace all femalebody/-hands/-feet/-head  .nif and .dds files you find in there, with those of the mod you want.

Or, to make things future-update-proof, create a new "mod" with those files (in those same subfolders) instead of replacing them, and make it overwrite the original mods.

Alright cool, this worked. Sort of.

The HDT body is working and there is an animated vagina. However, the vagina is a solid colour. It looks really odd, it's as if it had no texture or something. I know I didn't have this issue before since the vagina was working on some NPCs and the vagina just looked normal.

Here's what I'm looking at:

http://imgur.com/a/5Z330

http://imgur.com/a/5TiA5

Any idea what the issue could be?

Anyways, it's getting late here so I'll try to figure it out in the morning I guess. Thanks for your help though!

Looks like I also need a better male body texture. I never noticed up until now since I always have clothes on.

Does it look correctly on "default" Skyrim NPCs?

If yes, are you sure you replaced the .dds files in the \textures\... subfolders with those you currently use?

If not, you need to use the tool "TexBlendUUNP" (which is included in the BodySlide installation) to add a vagina texture to the body texture.

Does it look correctly on "default" Skyrim NPCs?

If yes, are you sure you replaced the .dds files in the \textures\... subfolders with those you currently use?

If not, you need to use the tool "TexBlendUUNP" (which is included in the BodySlide installation) to add a vagina texture to the body texture.

I completely re-installed all the Bijin mods and the all-in-once HDT animated pussy to start over. Here's what I did:

-Installed Bijin mods (for testing purposes, I'm only testing Lydia in the Bijin Warmaidens mod). Then I installed the all-in-one animated pussy. 

-I moved the meshes and textures as you instructed. However, I'm having the issue from the original post. Lydia has a fully HDT body and vagina (the textures are working properly now, I guess I messed something up before). The problem is she has the the wrong body texture. I'm not sure which texture it's using, but it isn't fair skin complexion.

This is an issue because there is a very noticeable neck seam which goes away almost entirely when I use fair skin complexion.

What I'm not entirely sure about is when I install the all-in-one pussy, it doesn't really ask me which texture to use for other females. It just asks which body I want to use, and which texture I want  but the texture is specifically for the PC.

Other females use the same body and textures as the PC, unless they are overridden by some other mod.

Did you choose the Bijin options in the All-in-one installer? if so, that might override your textures.

Yeah I just realized that other females use the same textures as the PC. That explains why I was so confused. 

At first, I ticked the Bijin options in the all-in-one installer but I think it's better if I don't and do it manually, right?

Anyways, I've sort of figured out what I was doing wrong. The vagina works perfectly now and I figured out how to change the body texture properly.

I feel really dumb, but I don't think the texture I was using was fair skin complexion. I think it was the default Bijin skin because the fair skin complexion is much too light and also leaves a noticeable neck seam. I'm trying to figure out how to get TexBlend and fix the seam using that, but I'm not having much luck.

Thanks for all your help though! It really helped a lot.

• 4 months later...

Other females use the same body and textures as the PC, unless they are overridden by some other mod.

Did you choose the Bijin options in the All-in-one installer? if so, that might override your textures.

Yeah I just realized that other females use the same textures as the PC. That explains why I was so confused. 

At first, I ticked the Bijin options in the all-in-one installer but I think it's better if I don't and do it manually, right?

Anyways, I've sort of figured out what I was doing wrong. The vagina works perfectly now and I figured out how to change the body texture properly.

I feel really dumb, but I don't think the texture I was using was fair skin complexion. I think it was the default Bijin skin because the fair skin complexion is much too light and also leaves a noticeable neck seam. I'm trying to figure out how to get TexBlend and fix the seam using that, but I'm not having much luck.

Thanks for all your help though! It really helped a lot.

Can you explain what you have done to add the vagina texture to bijin bodies?

Archived