Prisoner's/roughspun tunic pantsless UUNP bodyslide version?

Does anybody have or know where can be had a UUNP bodyslide version of the prisoner's/roughspun tunic?

For a long time I had the pantless version (from which mod, I couldn't say) but it wasn't a bodyslide version and so fit my pc like a tent.

I found a UUNP HDT bodyslide version of the vanilla clothes (TCFixes) but it's the version with the pants. Is there a pantless version available?

Even better for my perviness, is there a pantless AND pantyless version?

And if there's not... where are the meshes? TCFixes requires Clothing and Clutter Fixes, but as far as I can tell it doesn't have a mesh for the roughspun tunic either. Is it using the vanilla mesh? Am I going to have to unpack the vanilla BSA to find the mesh? If I do find the mesh that way, what are the odds I can snip away what I want in Nifskope, without using Blender? And if I somehow manage to find the mesh in the BSA, and edit it, do I then have to apply the mesh in the CK? And if I have to do all that... will I lose the bodyslide morphs?

I've only ever edited meshes for FNV. Skyrim's system has always seemed daunting to me. But if there's a way to get a bodyslided UUNP HDT pantless and pantyless version of the roughspun tunic, I may have to do that.

Help? Pointers? Tips? TIA.

Thanks! The only thing there is that it's a replacer that changes all the vanilla outfits. I greatly prefer to only have my pc wear skimpy outfits. The desc for mindresses collections mentions mods that make old people wear vanilla clothes, and there's one mentioned in the comments, so I'll give it a go.

Still would like to know about finding the mesh and snipping away what I don't want, though. That'd be my preferred solution. I just haven't had any luck finding the actual mesh that shows up in game.

Ok, the mesh in the Minidress collection is ok, I can live with the panties. What I can't really live with is how it replaces ALL the vanilla outfits. The mods others suggested to force NPC's to wear vanilla clothing don't seem to work.

I'll try again, but I'm back to the drawing board.

Still would like to know: if I pull a mesh/texture from another mod and use CK to create my own esp that changes the prisoner tunic to the mesh I want, is there a way to get bodyslide data without having to create it myself? I just barely figured out how to install and use bodyslide data from others. I'm willing to do it if it's necessary but if there are any shortcuts I'd appreciate being filled in. 

Use Gamefever's conversions of the CT77 armours and dresses... there's an option to keep the UUNP versions separate, as in you have to manually "alter" them in-game. That makes sure only your character - and whoever you give those armours/dresses to - will use them. 

And if you're worried about oldies wearing ze sloot suits, use Seniors Wear Vanilla - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42752/?

Thanks, both of you. In addition to the mesh itself, I'd wanted bodyslide morphs, not necessarily hdt but scaling to whatever adjustments I make to my character. I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and figure out how to do that in Bodyslide: go ahead and create an esp for myself in CK that changes the default prisoner outfit mesh to one I edit myself, then edit that mesh in BS/OS to get the proper morphs. Was just kind of hoping I wouldn't have to go to the trouble of learning all that. I had enough trouble figuring out how to mash armors up in FNV, and Skyrim seems loads more complicated.

I'm only seeing armors in Gamefever's stuff, but I'll keep looking.

Thing is, I've *edited* meshes in Nifskope to look like what I wanted, but the changes to the meshes didn't appear in-game -- at least not after I built the bodyslide meshes, but the bodyslide meshes are not there, just .tri files. I need to understand better how all of this works together.

Thanks again for the help, though.