Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

More nasty critters and Violens?

Mod Conflicts

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

theHunter222

theHunter222

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

I just noticed but Violens uses some of the same files as MNC and do they have a conflict ? and will i have issues with running these mods side by side :C 

(new to modding skyrim)

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Pigeon the Feathered

Pigeon the Feathered

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

I've been running them both together since forever and never noticed anything odd, so I'd say you're good.

However, I don't seem to have any conflicts between them judging by what MO tells me.

Chosen Clue

Chosen Clue

pooooooooooost

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts
It's probably just JContainters files in both mods. Make sure that you install the latest version of these utility mods after mods that provide them.

As long as you have the latest version of JContainer and UIExtention and stuff like that all loaded after the mods that need them, you should be fine

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mod Conflicts