ZeeNee Project

View File

This adds the ability to make your character into one of the two Skull Demons by the artist Bewbchan; Zeezee and Neenee.
You can find his other artwork at http://bewbchan.tumblr.com/
Permission has been granted by the artist for the use of his characters in this work.

It includes the Body Tattoos for both Neenee and Zeezee applied outside of the game, as well as Facial Tattoos and Skin Tones that are applied in the LooksMenu in-game. It also adds equip-able pointed ears, horns and a demon and cat tail to go with each character.

The Demon Tail belongs to Carloss32 over on the Nexus, Imported from Skyrim to FO4 by me.
The Cat Tail belongs to Minoumimi here on the Lab, Imported from FNV to FO4 by me.
Permission has been granted by both authors to use their meshes in this work.

Requirements:

In order to make sure only your character has the Demons' Tattoos applied to their skin, this mod requires Body Framework to operate. Without it, you will only have the skin colour and the facial tattoos. You will also be able to change your body size, if you don't like what's included.
Download it here: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7728/?

Installation:

To install extract and copy the "Main Files" into your Fallout 4 Data folder, and pick ONE of either "Zeezee Files" or "Neenee Files" to extract and copy into your FO4 Data folder.

As for applying the skin tones and facial tattoos, I put together this video demonstration:

The Console command "SLM 14" can be used to edit your character, and the Tails, ears and horns can be crafted at any chemical station with no skill or building requirements.

To complete the Demon ensemble, I recommend downloading Glowing Eyes by Phnx: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6763/?

This mod is only incompatible with mods that change the HumanRace field.

The body used in the screenshots is Atomic Beauty, found on the nexus at:
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12406/?
To use the BodySlide Presets included, this Body's ShapeData is required.

This mod will NOT be imported to Consoles, as per Bethesda's ToS in regards to mod uploads, as well as the lack of Body FrameWork existing on Console.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/30/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Body FrameWork

Looks really good !!! Can it be Used on companions as well and any chance of a bodyslide file for this? Thanks for your hard work.

The body is Atomic Beauty, and there's already bodyslide available for it.

You CAN apply it to preexisting companions but you have to drop the textures into their body framework folders and edit their skin tone and facial tattoos in the LooksMenu. All the screenshots of the orange one, Neenee, are actually of Cait.

I cannot make standalone companions because I do not know how to, and even if I did, my CK won't load the NPC editing menu without crashing.

I included the meshes of each body in the Body FrameWork files of "Zeezee Files" and "Neenee Files".

If you have BFW installed, the body will be applied to your character, as well as the corresponding body tattoos.

When I have time, I'll go and pull up the BodySlide presets.

(I didn't quite say there was a preset available. Guess I just assumed everyone has just gotten more wild than me on BodySlide.)

I found a little conflict with the mod for hair color.  If we put this mod, then disappears from the SLM string setting color for your mod. After setting modification for hair color, turn off and activate your mod again, then lost row for mod with Hair color settings. In this fashion, both remain active and adjustment of color and hair remain in character. Disappear only rows for SLM settings menu.
Mod conflicts with LooksMenu Customization Compendium too.
I'd like to change the hair color for this model, but no one a mod does not work correctly with Zeenee.

About screen. 
This body was modified using CBBE
Preset has been created manually. This is done very simply. Just expose regulators Bodyslide to your liking and save the preset with what some title. I do not know where to find my saved preset.

If you use your eyes in this mod, it turns out quite interesting

And one more screen
tesFV.png

I included the meshes of each body in the Body FrameWork files of "Zeezee Files" and "Neenee Files".

If you have BFW installed, the body will be applied to your character, as well as the corresponding body tattoos.

When I have time, I'll go and pull up the BodySlide presets.

(I didn't quite say there was a preset available. Guess I just assumed everyone has just gotten more wild than me on BodySlide.)

With the cbbe  bodyslide preset we'll be able to apply the body style to the wasteland and batch build custom armor and clothes. Tried my hand once at modding. didn't work out to well so I know the work you put in. Thank you again.

p.s.  As far as every getting more wild, you hit one of the few sweet spots.                                                                

I found a little conflict with the mod for hair color.  If we put this mod, then disappears from the SLM string setting color for your mod. After setting modification for hair color, turn off and activate your mod again, then lost row for mod with Hair color settings. In this fashion, both remain active and adjustment of color and hair remain in character. Disappear only rows for SLM settings menu.

I'd like to change the hair color for this model, but no one a mod does not work correctly with Zeenee.

It was stated in the description that this mod does override anything that had made previous changes to the HumanRace entry in the Fallout4.esm. If two mods have the same incompatibility warning, then the Plugin placed lower than the other conflicting mod in the Load order list will override the other mod's matching contents, or the HumanRace entry in this case.

The mod "LooksMenu Customization Compendium" also has this incompatibility warning in the description, meaning either my Plugin or the LMCC Plugin will override the other depending on your load order.

I don't know how to make compatibility patches at this current time.

Just to let you know this works with the body swap mod as well. body framework and body swap didn't play well together so I gave it a try. The only problem is the ears and horns didn't work, they are that funny purple color like the mesh is there but not the texture or vise versa. The tattoos, tail and looks menu worked fine.  Thanks again!

About screen. 

This body was modified using CBBE

Preset has been created manually. This is done very simply. Just expose regulators Bodyslide to your liking and save the preset with what some title. I do not know where to find my saved preset.

If you use your eyes in this mod, it turns out quite interesting

And one more screen

tesFV.png

The only problem is the ears and horns didn't work, they are that funny purple color like the mesh is there but not the texture or vise versa.

Is it the Neenee ears/horns or the Zeezee set?

Everything worked alright on my end when I tested it, but I could have missed something.

Possibilities include missing textures, missing materials, or mismatched materials to meshes.

The only problem is the ears and horns didn't work, they are that funny purple color like the mesh is there but not the texture or vise versa.

Is it the Neenee ears/horns or the Zeezee set?

Everything worked alright on my end when I tested it, but I could have missed something.

Possibilities include missing textures, missing materials, or mismatched materials to meshes.

Neenee. I don't think it's anything on you're end. It's probably because I had to use body swap instead of body framework. Body swap makes the body more like an armor I think. Everything else worked body shape, skin color, face tattoos, body tattoos. 

I'm not sure how BodySwap works, but if it uses the same equipment slots as the horns and ears, it will replace them as an equipped item. I'll look into that more.

Thanks. I may have it. Are you're texture files part of the crafting or can I pull them and put them in his texture folder? Your file path for textures don't go into the bodyframework file so I didn't put them in bodyswaps. If so would I drop the demon ears dds in his folder also? What throws me off is the tail works. If you could take a look at it that would be a great help and maybe give another option to run your mod thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

I tested BodySwap with the ZeeNee Proj. and found no issues with the textures.

I haven't cracked open the Plugin to see how each body operates yet, though.

So you got the horns to work? If so did you put the texture files in the bodyswap file or in the default file path, and if you put them in bodyswap did you have to rename them to overwrite his files?