How to change custom character's bodies to CBBE?

So I have ,,CBBE" and ,,I love Cleavage CBBE" mod and it works perfectly on every in-game character. But I have some custom characters installed like Tris from the witcher and I don't know how to make her have the same body as the others. Sorry for my english, if you didn't understand I'll try my best to explain it better.

As Akzyra said. It's the easiest way. And don't forget to replace the textures, too. Basically overwrite all body data from tris with your cbbe files.

Another method: Edit the Actor in CK to use the default body.

Open Tris in CK. 

-Tab "Traits":  Skin -> None

-Tab "Character Gen Parts": Face Complexion -> SkinHeadFemaleNord

(I think this was the way to let skyrim use the default head texture. But not sure.)

• 3 weeks later...

The same guy who made all those Bijin NPC/follower customizers also made a generic version that you can set to customize whoever you want, including a new modded NPC.  I haven't tried it since all of mine already have customizers but here it is if you want to try.  Check out his other customizers if you haven't seen them, the NPCs look great afterwards and have tons of options for all sorts of different body replacers, textures, build, sweat, etc.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79406

Archived