breast keep resizing CBBE

thyne

after or during sex my characters breast keep flatting, i tweeked with my body mods and still not fixed, i went into race menu and messed with the CBBE menu slider and still dosent fix it. i can go back to a previos save and its fixed.. please halp

after or during sex my characters breast keep flatting, i tweeked with my body mods and still not fixed, i went into race menu and messed with the CBBE menu slider and still dosent fix it. i can go back to a previos save and its fixed.. please halp

Have you had a mammogram lately, it could be far more serous than you think. 

I would check my hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP, XPMSE skeleton like

Kshahdoo said. It could be a corrupt save ya playing with.

Also try reinstalling racemenu with default settings.

Messing with race menu slidders corrupted your save is my guess.

Have you had a mammogram lately, it could be far more serous than you think. 

I would check my hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP, XPMSE skeleton like

Kshahdoo said. It could be a corrupt save ya playing with.

Also try reinstalling racemenu with default settings.

Messing with race menu slidders corrupted your save is my guess.

i uninstalled body slide the reinstalled it and it was fixed

I'm also having the same issue, but I think its from a mod. Everytime my character has any sexual action done to her it says. "The cow's tits are tingling" and it talks of prolactiin levels and milk levels. The mod is SLSDDi but I can't find that exact mod on here. Help? EDIT: My character is also pregnant in game.

I'm also having the same issue, but I think its from a mod. Everytime my character has any sexual action done to her it says. "The cow's tits are tingling" and it talks of prolactiin levels and milk levels. The mod is SLSDDi but I can't find that exact mod on here. Help? EDIT: My character is also pregnant in game.

Go over to nexus and download "save cleaner" and follower his direction for removing scripts.

Archived