Favorite ENBs?!

omegaLauren

I tried Snowfall but it feels darker than NLVA, so I don't know which one to use biggrin.png

Is there a way to get rid of those "cinematic" black bars ?

Edit : Nevermind, I found the entry.  After playing with it for one hour I have to admit the shadows are stunning.

Have you seen a snowstorm yet? :-D

I tried Snowfall but it feels darker than NLVA, so I don't know which one to use biggrin.png

Is there a way to get rid of those "cinematic" black bars ?

Edit : Nevermind, I found the entry.  After playing with it for one hour I have to admit the shadows are stunning.

Have you seen a snowstorm yet? :-D

Not yet, I started a Slaverun playthrough which means my character is often inside tongue.png   Speaking of that, what's your opinion on the darkness of interiors ?  I sometimes feel like I need to carry a torch to see what's inside.  But it really feels like another game, I don't think I could go back to no ENB biggrin.png

Here are some screenshots of NVLA, I'll provide some of Snowfall if anyone is interested.

post-493705-0-88359600-1481751715_thumb.jpg

post-493705-0-27186800-1481751725_thumb.jpg

In the comments thread for Snowfall, someone posted some good instructions for tweaking Snowfall to be brighter indoors.

And definitely check out a snowstorm. That's what makes Snowfall so special -- the frost that forms on every available surface during snowstorms. It looks so good!

Archived