Smooth Male Body And Schlongs of Skyrim Compatibility Problem

Guest GaiaConcept

Guest GaiaConcept

I want to use Smooth Male Body - textures for Better Males - SOS Schlongs of Skyrim with SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim, but am experiencing a problem where after installing Smooth Male Body over SOS the genitals are discolored:

post-74578-0-62765900-1479760822_thumb.jpg

I forgot to clarify in the captions that the version used is SOS Light.

The only compatibility issues that I can think of is that either Smooth Male Body might be outdated for modern SOS or that I am using SOS Light and Smooth Male Body was designed for SOS Full. When looking for a solution, I found other members recommending the Smooth Male Body mod for use with SOS, so I know that they might work for other people. Any help will be appreciated!

Update:

I have tested Smooth Male Body with the full version of SOS and there is no strange discoloration issue. Instead, there is an obvious seam:

post-74578-0-24389000-1479764450_thumb.jpg

At this point I think I am going to forgo using Smooth Male Body and use the default SOS body replacer.

It's your texture file. I checked the download page and the only texture I see that is compatible with it is the one with the scar lower down on the page.  If your handy with graphic programs it shouldn't be that hard to remove the scar if you don't like it.

Also you can just use the Smooth Males normals with any SOS compatible body texture which will fix the problem.

Also check the nif texture template to see if the schlong is mismatched in the body texture file, but this shouldn't be the case.

Guest GaiaConcept

It's your texture file. I checked the download page and the only texture I see that is compatible with it is the one with the scar lower down on the page.  If your handy with graphic programs it shouldn't be that hard to remove the scar if you don't like it.

Also you can just use the Smooth Males normals with any SOS compatible body texture which will fix the problem.

Also check the nif texture template to see if the schlong is mismatched in the body texture file, but this shouldn't be the case.

Thank you for taking the time to help me! Unfortunately, I am not proficient with any graphics programs, and could not find any alternative SOS textures that I preferred, so I will be using the default ones. Thank you again for your help.

Archived