Dumb shadow face question....

This isn't a dark face question, it's for shadow face on the PC. In 32bit Skyrim I seem to remember you could get rid of it via fiddling with 'fShadowBiasScale', (although my memory may be not so good on that as I haven't done it in ages/years). So is there a way to get rid of it under 64bit? (i.e. because fShadowBiasScale doesn't seem too anymore, and if that wasn't what used to do it, I've forgotten because I'm old).

example:-

Screen_Shot5.png

use facelight

That would require SKSE.

no i use it

is juste script and mesh

I was just going by the Nexus page for it saying SKSE was a requirement. But as you say it works, (I assume the SKSE was necessary for the MCM, but it seems to work anyway).  Cheers. :shy:

use facelight

That would require SKSE.

no i use it

is juste script and mesh

I was just going by the Nexus page for it saying SKSE was a requirement. But as you say it works, (I assume the SKSE was necessary for the MCM, but it seems to work anyway).  Cheers. :shy:

download old version

Archived