Skyrim SE Creation Kit Now Open To Everyone

Wyrdness

Yeah, and even reinstalling the Launcher without uninstalling worked fine for me.

Do you need to have a beth.net account to get CK?  I haven't created one because I didn't think I needed it.

Also, do you get it under the MOD tab in SSE launcher?  Needing a redeem code to access a mod sounds suspiciously similar to paid mods.

Yes, mods for Fo4 and SSE can be uploaded to beth.net. And CK is distributed the same.

The Code is only for beta access of the CK, It is released in less than a week.

And mods only need an account if you use the ingame beth.net mods.  Nexus mods work the same as always.

Do you need to have a beth.net account to get CK?  I haven't created one because I didn't think I needed it.

Also, do you get it under the MOD tab in SSE launcher?  Needing a redeem code to access a mod sounds suspiciously similar to paid mods.

Sadly I think you do for now, it's annoying but it seems to be the only way for now, it may change when the CK is officially out of beta.

• 1 month later...

Nope. Not for everyone. I got an email from Mr. Dave a few hours ago. He's still on a Vista rig. The reason for the re downloading of the launcher is because Beth is now apparently enforcing min spec reqs. This means Vista users cannot use the CK at all. Or even the site for that matter. I hope it's not true, but Dave said he isn't buying Beth games ever again. Last time he said something like that was when BF2142 came out with built in spyware. He hasn't purchased an EA title since...

Archived