Help With Collisions

DarkFlame277

gonna have to let me know if the collisions are satisfactory or not but i just made a xml from my body is not jello collision enabled from my own personal xml's collisions with all hope its good enough for you enjoy :P

:ps didnt test at all so hopefully it doesnt spax out it shouldnt tho cus there is no belly node also make sure your .nif's for your characters hands or your feet meshes have a nistringextradata line connected to your hands.xml like this one i attached just make sure the _1 nif also is attached using my uploaded ones as a example:

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

femalehands_0.nif

femalefeet_0.nif

• 3 weeks later...

i would recommend attaching nistringextra data as it makes it so collisions are active even if your wearing something that would normally cover the slot the havok object uses and also eliminates the need for such a object uunp special can be used as reference for what xml should go to what other then that you just set in the nistringextra data the folder path to your xml so basicly Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml for example

Archived